Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hairs for last 5 months. I had tried all the shampoos and conditioners. But no improvement is there. Can you please help with it.
I am 35years female I am suffering with melasma on my face since 5 years please give me a permanent solution for this.
I am using skin lite ointment since 1 month. Suddenly I have stopped using it. My face turned to dark and pale dark marks also increased in my face. What should I need to do. Please help me.
I have sun tanning on face for a long time. Used azelaic acid. No improvement. Kindly suggest some remedy. Any other precautions.
I am 38 years old male. I have been suffering from abscess, blisters with itching on my scalp since 3 years. I have consult so many doctors for this period. What should I do?
I just Want to know that I drink 3 litres water per day. But still I am having pimples on my face. Please let me know whats the problem behind it?
I have too much hair fallinG since 2 months. What shouLd I do for stoppinG hair fallinG. Give me some suggestioN for this?
I am 32 years old female. Suffering from severe hair fall. My scalp n skin is extremely sensitive. please suggest me some natural, homeopathic shampoo which r made from only organic natural extracts without any chemicals, toxins, SLS, etc. It shud be best shampoo from both d worlds. Be its made by indian or non indian company. Price also doesn't matter. I hv tried lots of brands but all r very harsh n dry out my hair. Presently using seba med everyday shampoo. please reply soon. Thanks a lot.
My hair is falling rapidly at much faster pace than before. I feel itching over the central portion of head and feels like scratching hard. I have tried anti dandruff shampoo and hair fall control but of no avail. kindly advise as I need immediate consultation with a trichologist.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Related Tip: "5 Hidden Causes Of Acne, Revealed!"