Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan RamYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male having trouble with neck pain from past 1 year, this happened because of my workout in gym, took physiotherapy.
I'm 23 male. I have anal sex with my gf is it ok? If I put my sperm in her ass is there any problem?
Dr. I am in very serious tension. I went to my gf for having s*x. For the first time in my life. I usually masturbates 2wice a week n my penis is alright and responds with my stimulation. But this time after 30 mins of stimulations also it doesn't stood. Pls note. I masturbated in the morning n went for sex at 3 pm.
Respected dr, I have insomnia, I got job now can't sleep at right time, I have consulted near by doctor he gave one tablet for 3 days but it's not ok for me ,suggest any better sleeping pills which will be available In pharmacy without prescription. Not for wrong purpose.
Dear doctor I face the migrane daily since 2010 I used to much medicine and checked the different doctors but all in vain. Please guide me.
I am facing Sexual problem my hydroceile badh gya hain . Abhi thoda bada hain future main jyada problam hogi kya . Main kya karu please help me sir.
Hi doctor, I have been taking Malebooster for a while now but I have seen no positive impacts. Could you help me out?
Aerated drinks during pms are a strict no-no for following reasons.
1. They play havoc with already unstable hormones and fluctuating levels of blood sugar that can cause intense mood swings and stress.
2. Since aerated drinks have high sugar content, they imbalance the immune system and cause fatigue.
3. Aerated beverages aggravate pms symptoms like cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, mood swings, fatigue and backache.
4. Some aerated drinks have caffeine that acts as a stimulant for heart rate and blood pressure. They cause insomnia and amplify exhaustion.
5. Aerated drinks tend to irritate stomach lining due to increased gastrointestinal acidity. This further causes severe cramps.
6. Carbon dioxide present in aerated drinks leads to excessive gas production and bloating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
My calcium level is 8. 02. Is it low. Is it possible that due to it vitamin d level will also be low ?
Im 19years old I have a problem of all kind of body pains and also too headache sometimes I even fall of to the floor what happened to me I do not know.
Dear authority have a psoriasis problem on my leg for a quite a long periodhave gone through all kinds of treatment but got no permanent solution till datePlz. Advice accordingly for a complete cure solution.
Sir Earlier I hv uncircumcised penis one night when I masturbated my glans come out (circumcised penis) due to this my penis neck swallowed nd little pain sir.
Hello I am 22 years old and I am suffering from stomach pain on 3-4 week but cannot relif that can I need plse prescribe me some good medicine.
I've red dot spots on the roof of the mouth and it is irritating with my throat, ears and inside the nose. Please suggest me a medicine.
My friend is 20 years old. She is having sever cold and fever from the past two weeks. Also vomiting at times. She complains about body ache too. What could be done?
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
Related Tip: "Can Your Fridge Make You Sick?"
I'm a 47 years old male. Notwithstanding that myself being a complete teetotaller, I'd heart-attack when I was only 30 years old & suffered myocardial infarction. Last year my condition got so very deteriorated that I had to undergo a Heart-Transplant surgery at Chennai & recuperating since then. For first 7 months post this surgery, I was put on a steroid Wysolone-5 mg OD. However, this resulted in a weight gain of 10-12 Kgs until now, more particularly around my belly. Kindly advise me diet plan with a set of must-do exercises, which'll help me reduce my stomach pinch! Please note that I'm off the Wysolone drug now, but I'm still put on a very high dose of immuno-suppressants! Also, please advise if weight lifting would help? Please oblige Regards: Adv. Prasad Kulkarni Attorneys at Law.
Umbilical hernia diet
An umbilical or belly button hernia occurs when a part of the intestines or the abdominal lining protrudes through an opening in the abdominal muscles. The protruding intestines may get squeezed or strangulated resulting in the blood supply getting cut off. Surgery may be required in serious cases of umbilical hernia. Doctors often suggest a special diet for umbilical hernia patients as this helps to prevent further complications.
Foods to avoid
Certain foods are not recommended for people with an umbilical hernia and should be avoided.
White refined flour foods made from white refined flour have a low fiber content. Eating these foods may cause constipation and should therefore be avoided. This is because constipation causes straining of the abdominal muscles during bowel movements and may cause further protrusion of the intestines through the abdominal muscles in the region of the belly button.
Low fiber fruits and vegetables the low fiber content in these foods can also lead to constipation. Examples of fruits and vegetables with low fiber content include skinless raw fruits, cooked fruits, and canned or cooked vegetables without seeds, hulls or skin.
Fatty foods foods with a high fat content should be avoided. This is because obesity results in greater pressure on the abdominal muscles and can increase the risk of umbilical hernia. Examples of foods with a high fat content include fatty meat such as pork, whole milk, butter, cream, margarine and fried foods.
Sugar limit your calorie intake by cutting down on foods such as pastries, cakes, chocolates and soda pop. Limiting your sugar intake will also help you to lose some weight, taking pressure off your abdominal region.
Foods to include
A special diet is required after umbilical hernia surgery. This will help you to minimize your convalescence time. The special dietary requirements include:
Fruits fresh fruits that have high fiber content and are rich in antioxidants should form a part of every meal. The high fiber content will ensure that you do not get constipated and the antioxidants will help protect your body and boost your immune system. Try to eat different types of fruits so as to get adequate amounts of different vitamins. Citrus fruits, berries, and apples are some examples of fruits with a high fiber and vitamin content.
Vegetables these too have a high fiber content that will guard against the dangers of constipation after an umbilical hernia surgery. They also have high levels of vitamins and minerals and should also be included with every meal.
Lean meat meat is a source of protein, which is essential to the repair of damaged tissue. Lean meat like poultry and fish is an excellent source of low fat protein. Have one good source of low fat protein with every meal.
Low fat dairy products these are a good source of protein and can be alternated with lean meats to provide your body with sufficient protein.
High fiber breakfast foods will aid digestion and so your breakfast should consist of foods made from whole wheat flour, wheat germ, oatmeal, or bran.