Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
While measuring BP level, say it as 120/80. Which is the Systolic count and which is Diastolic count. What does it mean by Systolic and Diastolic.
Hey, I had lost my chest shape, how could I get back In shape. Is there any medicine which is helpful for me. Please suggest me.
Sometime paining in my heart what is my problem my age 19 years ,weight 62 kg I am daily eating chicken.
IS it true that stents that are banned in usa and other foreign countries are used in india. And stent used for angioplasty is not of gud quality in india.
I am not able to take deep breath after first time exercise and after every exercise its continues why?
My father aged 59 years was in good health but recently he met with an accident and has a mild fracture at ribs and back and has a minor problem with sugar level and Bp. He fainted twice due to sugar level or bp though he is a sugar patient ,he has no bp so far. While examining doctor has advised him Glimisave m2 for sugar, before he was taking glimi 2 (m2) and for bp doctor has given tab telma 20 and for cholesterol tab Tonact D (10. Is it ok to take cholesterol tablet? He don't have cholesterol problem. Do not know why doctor has advised him cholesterol tablet. Is it necessary to take that tablet? Please advice us. Thank you.
I am 39 year old, my triglycerides are 121, LDL is 49 and HDL is 37, doctor has prescribed my rosuvas F5, i am suffering from joint pain, what should I do? Please advice.,
My query my blood pressure high with three month please tell me my blood pressure high problem solve out please ans me sir.
My father is having age 74 years. His blood pressure is not normal. Couple of days back his blood pressure reading was 171/93. At present he is taking ramistar H 5 mg daily once. What kind of medication you want to recommend?
My blood pressure is 120/100 and have colastrol of260. Twice I felt fatigue also is it because I have any heart problem or an intimation of attack or stroke.
2 months before, After a sleepless night due to feeling of chest tightness I had sudden increase in heart beats in morning. Doctor given restyl tablet & its got controlled. ECG, Echo, stress test are normal. cholesterol was 132. Now again same thing happened & got controlled by starpress XL & chlorofit. Again ECG is normal. In between I am always having feeling of tightness of left chest, left arm, left shoulder, left upper back, chest rib pain, fullness of stomach & mild pain chest muscle. I have started exercise but still this tightness feeling comes & go all the day & night time. I was very healthy person & rarely fell sick in a year. Please suggest me permanent solution to treat this condition as I feel worry if again same thing will happen.
I am 50, please check my medical report and suggest me the medicine. Total Cholesterol 198 (125-200) HDL Cholesterol 50 (35-80) LDL Cholesterol 78 (85-130) Triglycerides 670 (25-200) TC/HDL Cholesterol 4 (3-5 ) LDL/HDL Ratio 1.6 (1.5-3.5) VLDL Cholesterol 134 (5-40) Gamma Glutamyl Transferase GGT 286 (0-55) Aspartate Aminotranferase (SGOT) 70.4 (0-37) Almine Transaminase (SGPT) 55.7 (13-40) Lipoprotein 139 <30 25-OH Vitamin D (Total) 17.84 ng/ml (20-30) Uric Acid 8.5 (3.5-7.2) Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) 7.72 (7.9-20) Creatinine Serum 0.6 (0.6-1.1) Cloride 106.7 (98-106) At present I am taking these medicines 1. Glynase MF (Before Breakfast 2.Amodep AT 3.Giftan 25 mg 4.Hydride 12.5 5.Lipikind (Atravastin) 10 6. B Complex Please suggest me the medicines.
Some times my heart beat raises suddenly faster. I m affaired. Kindly give me solution, because if these cause any major problem in heart. Already done thread mill test, ecg test and eco test doctor nothing don't worry. I'm not getting clear solution.
Hi Effects & side-effects of using chlorthalidone-12. 5 mg' in combination with telmisartan-40 mg' for the management of 'HTN' (150/98)-when no drugs is controlling/Lowering the B.P?[for e.g:- amlodipine-5 mg'Olmesartan 40 mg' and telmisartan-40 mg' - in morning and 'Metaprolol XL 50 mg' in evening?
I am 55 year old. Recently I have done total body health check-up and found high cholesterol apart from BP. So, Doctor advised me to take tablet TELLZY RS instead of earlier one. But I feel the BP got raised more like 100/140. So please suggest me what can I do.
Dear Dr. I'm 48 years male. I was very thin till the age of 13; then slowly I gained the normal weight. My height is 5'-7. Till 1999 I was 72kg. But suddenly I started getting over-weight from the end of'99 & became 110kg within 2001. My bp was also normal (140/60) till that time. But the bp also went up to 210/120 & surprisingly remained same. I didn't took any medicine for my high bp; but after having an acute chest pain in february 2014- I started taking medicine & now my bp is 170/80 (avg.) till then this weight remains almost constant. I've tried diet, morning walks but with no result. Last week I got tested my blood for t3 t4 tsh - with the following result - t3 - 1.37 t4 - 8.26 tsh - 2.87 I don't have time to exercise I can not maintain diet regularly due to my work i'll be highly obliged, if you suggest me something- which is not only cost effective but easily available.
My age is 28, hight 5" 11 waight 98. Sum time my heart beat is above 90 spacialy after meal. Is this a problem or normal body metabolism?
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!