Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic type 1 taking insulin 38 units and one tablet of vysov -M and diapride M 2 and the sugar level is 200 fasting and 275 PP. Sir I always feel severe pains in my legs/calves. It is further informed that I am having enlarged prostrate problem weighing 28 grams. The diabetes have resulted ED and PM ejaculation and some times I take tazzle 5 which also cause headache due to BP. Can you pl. Suggest me some safe medicines to cure these diseases.
Seventeen year old boy having high BP of200/100 feet and hand tremors. Have shown him at Vellore and Apollo Hyderabad. please help me for that
My mom is 54 years old indian lady. Her weight is 70 kgs. Height is 5.0 ft. She is vegetarian. She is suffering from high blood pressure. She wan to lose weight. Please suggest best diet plan for her.
Is a ventilator necessary to be applied on a heart attack patient who is required to undergo a stent implant in the left descending coronary artery when he is breathing without assistance before undergoing the stent procedure
I am suffering from low blood pressure. The doctor has advised me to sleep early and drink coffee many times a day. I was also recommended to use ZEVIT tablet for weakness. Can you suggest me some preventive measures? Thanks in advance.
I am 35 year old last year had angioplasty. No have slightly pain in back and fronts chest. Like. Stretching lipid profile in almost normal. Triglycerides is little bit higher side. Do I need to worry or its life mussels streach.
I am 59 years. I am suffering diabetic, bp, cholesterol from last 6 years. From last six months I am suffering giddiness. I am unable to walk speed. Creating fear to walk. Even I am unable stand straightly. Some times I am getting burning sensation in the stomach later spreading to chest and hands and also sweating. I contacted cardiologist and endocrinologist. It will not related for both pl advise I am loosing my confidence please do the needful advise.
Hello our beloved doctor's I am from hyderabad and I am 22 years old I wants to know about cholesterol (i am daily eating two eags at evening can any harm full effects on my body or it can increase my cholesterol level in next couple of years)
Treatment for myocardial infraction for patient with high LDL & abnormal Blood creatinine in pregnant women?
How long I take medicine? what are the side effects? is long-term use harmful? how to control my cholesterol?
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/88 mm HG. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.