Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohamed Sajjid
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohamed SajjidYour feedback matters!
Mera baby 4 months old h kal raat se wo sahi se nhi so paa raha sota h phr ro k uth jata h usko jab god mein uthao or agr wo hilta h to b rota h kal usko god mein uthate hue wo peeche ki taraf hya maine usko jhatke se aage ki taraf kiya kahin usko neck pr ya back pr jhatka to nhi lg gya please help me I sooo worried. please give me some home remedy also.
Hi, all doctor. My kid is 2.8 years old but he don't talk to us. He speak all Colors, numbers, shapes all keywords like name of things. But don't speak sentences and totally avoid eye contacts. Please advice what we do? In school also he is same don't talk and listen to his teachers.
Hello I want to discuss regarding my kid, 7 years old and studies in 1st state. His behavior was changed since 3-4 months. He doesn't complete the homework And annoying to go the school. During whole day, just either watching cartoons channels or playing games on mobile. What to do?
My twins were born on 35th week with weight 1980 and 1850 gms. They are given two antibiotics - zostum and netilmycine. Doctor told babies are fit but the antibiotics are given to prevent infection. My question is are these antibiotics harmful for babies? What is the max dose for these two?
Parents are responsible not only for the birth of the child, but also for their well-being. For children, their parents are their first teachers, who inculcate in them the right manners, attitudes and habits. Consequently, you too must be careful in deciding what habits and manners you pass down to your children.
Some of the habits that you should teach your children are:
- Eating healthy food: Children always have the propensity to consume junks and avoid healthy food. It is the duty of the parents to correct this and teach their kids to eat healthy food. You must explain and elucidate the importance and nutritional value of eating healthy food. At the same time, the harm caused by the junk food must also be brought to their notice. You should introduce multiple fruits and green vegetables in the diet. Eating healthy food is a habit that reaps great benefits in the long run.
- Table manners: Children eating on their own generally create a mess. Therefore, you must teach your child the right table manners. When to use spoon or fork and what should be the etiquettes that must be observed while eating with a large group of people must be known to a child. You should begin to treat your child as a grown up as he or she sits at the table.
- Regular brushing of the teeth: The importance of teeth is most acutely felt with advanced age. Therefore, it is imperative that you teach your children to take good care of their teeth. You must educate your child about the necessity of good teeth and see to it that they brush daily and twice a day. Brushing in the morning as well as before going to sleep is equally important and the child must be aware of it.
- Early to bed: It is necessary for children to get adequate sleep. Therefore, you must make it a habit from the very start to put them to sleep early and see to it that that they get sufficient rest.
- Play outdoors: You must make it a habit for your children to play outside more often. Staying at home without any activity has serious repercussions like obesity and lethargy. Therefore, it is extremely important that children involve in sufficient physical activity.