Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MICHAEL CALINSYour feedback matters!
If I sleep for more than 7hrs constantly, a severe backache occurs for 30-45minutes. I had to sit for half an hour to get relaxed.How to prevent this?
I feel slight uncomfortable in my leg just uper portion of ankle. I doubt some muscle spasm like that
Sir, I am having a dull lower back pain on either sides of spine. Which is persistent since four days. Please say what could be the reason and what should I do?
I got pain in my right toes and I feel that my nerves are also starching, I feel this problem from last 7 days.Please give me suggestion.
Im 19 years old guy, from last 4-5 months my'elbow' was paining when I drive my motorcycle. Otherwise my hand should be ok. But, when I drive motorcycle my left hand will be paining. Please suggest me some.
I haven't been able to sit properly since 2 days and while sitting I have a severe pain in my leg, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from back pain from about one month continuously. This is really painful. I have to take pain killers to avoid it and do my studies. Please help me with same remedies or some aasans to cure it?
I WAS SUSPECTED OF A HAIRLINE FRACTURE IN MIDDLE & RING FINGERS OF RIGHT HAND AND THESE TWO WERE BANDAGED UP TOGETHER FOR 5 WEEKS. AFTER THE BANDAGES HAVE BEEN CUT AWAY 3 WEEKS BACK, BOTH THE FINGERS ARE STILL SOMEWHAT BENT AND STIFF, EVEN WITH EXERCISING ETC THEY ARE STILL THAT WAY & SWELL UP TO SOME EXTENT WHEN USED FOR TYPING ETC. WHATS TO BE DONE NOW TO GET THEM BACK TO NORMAL
Dear sir I am field operation in one of the fiance company so I am use in my two wheeler in everyday in 100 km so much more back pain in my body please tell me the medicine.
I have some pain in my left knee as well having problem while walking, could you please help on this.
Pain in lower back. Feeling week In morning time when I am sleeping the pack pain occurs And when I wake the pain disappears.
I am a vegetarian. After two c-sections my weight became 55-75 kgs. I've back pain and knee pains too. please suggest to reduce my weight to 60 kgs.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder.