Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 27 year pregnant ad in the third trimester but I am not gaining weight. Three years back I was pregnant and during start of ninth month my bp shot up and I went in preterm labour and my child was born dead. I have thyroid and had problem in conceiving. With medications I achieved it. I am in regular touch with my doctor but still need some extra advice feeling nervous again.
I am 21 years old male .once I met sexually with my girl friend she is 19 years old .now she did not get the periods so we are afraid about the pregnancy .if she get pregnancy how can we avoid the pregnancy sir .help me sir.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
Is there treatment in ayurvedic to remove uterine fibroids as I have to go for laparoscopy to remove that but it will re occur again.
My follicle not rupture, I am trying last two year, my age 33, but not get pregnant what should I do. My another reports are normal.
irregular menstrual flow harm fertility? What may be the causes of irregularity in menstruation? what can be the protective measures for irregularity?
What to do for irregular periods. I tuk medication for PCOD prob from gyno but dint work out. I dnt have thyroid prob too. Its very much normal. Am putting on weight bcoz of irregular period. please help me.
I have had unprotected sex before 14 days and after 36 hrs of sex I took unwanted 72 pill to prevent my pregnancy and my periods start between 7 to 20 date every month and last night 9 may my periods start. So I wanna know now I am not pregnant because I don't want to be pregnant. Is it normal I mean I'm not pregnant. Please could you suggest me. Sir/ma'am.
Does over thinking and living in past since a long period require a long treatment particularly when a person is retired and has no capacity to work? Please give a practical psychological answer.
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.