Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeeraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 16 years old and will be 17 in next 2-3 months. I am female. and I am suffering from PCOD. Due to which I suffer from many problems like hair fall. Acne. Weight gaining etc. I need to lose weight as per recommended by all doctors but coming at this stage its very difficult. Though I am working hard. and do exercise and have control on my diet but still its not working as it should. Can you please help me in my diet or ways through which I can reduce weight and get rid of this illness PCOD. and also help me to gain height as I look short.
I'm 22 years old female. And yesterday night suddenly I noticed that my nipples got harder and erected. And now after nearly 14 hours I'm observing little pain in that area. What could be the reason?
My period date is on 25 th of this month and on 18 th I had a vomiting after my break fast. Is this a symptom of pregnancy?
Irregular periods ultrasound normal but high lh taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are irregular.
Suffering from heat problem due to which menstrual occurs n need to know any best medicine advise which is available at chemist so as to cool body heat.Please tell sir .
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local in Asia and is particularly used in India on daily basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such as acidity or heartburn. Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract. Liver damage: oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms. Burping: the carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound. Abortifacient effects: cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor. Low blood sugar level: consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out towards a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level. Narcotic effects: cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seeds are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea. Heavy menstrual cycle: cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods. Causes allergy: utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition. Not good for diabetics: diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly.
I am an age of 20 I was not geting my periods since last 3months. My mom have meade me to test sugar test and heomoglobin and my hb % is 9 so what should I do to get regular periods and improvement of blood.
If you have taken it for a while you can stop and see what happens over the next three months. Still I can't understand. I m worried I just want to knw will I get periods regular after finishing this course.
Hi doc! my cousin missed her periods for this month. What could be the possible causes other than pregnancy. please suggest some medicine if it is a hormonal imbalance.
My last period was on 9 th july. And now m feeling the symptoms of being pregnant. Can you pls suggest me. Can I be pregnant as my last period was on 9 th july. Thanx.
I M 40+2 weeks pregnant. I want to induce labour please suggest natural thing for it. My Dr. suggest castor oil but its not working.
Sir blood test kiya urin test kiya thyroid test bhi kiya report nil aya tha aur Dr. ne tablet diya ovalife liya tha 2 month continue abhi m.c ke bad folinex diya hai 1 mahine ke liye aur 5 din ke liye clofert diya hai but yahi pichli bhar bar bhi diya kuch asar nai pada aur abhi vahi dawai chal rahi hain.
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.
My periods has ended on 11th aug and today on 19th aug it again started bleeding. It is like last days of period brown coloured bleeding. I got insecure sex within a week after my periods but I took ipill just after 2 hr of sex. I have already tested for pregnancy via kit 2 times but results are negative today also I have tested but negative results found. Should there is any chance of pregnancy? And what is the reason of bleeding?
Hi I got married in February 2014, Since then we (Myself & my wife) have been trying to have a baby, but could not succeeded, In last almost 2 years we went to 4-5 doctors for treatment & had various medicines & tests. Recently one doctor suggested my wife for HSG test & it was found in HSG that fallopian tubes of my wife is blocked. further I had seamen test 1 year back & it was normal. Since we trying to have a baby for almost 2 years, it is a great cause of concern for us. Request you to suggest us further course of action.
Hello Doctor, I am 23yrs old. Whenever I have periods, I literally cry. I have to endure so much pain. I usually use oil to massage. What else can I do that helps to reduce pain?
I am 25 years male. From some days I am getting oily liquid from urine. In morning time when I go toilet then I saw it after passing the urine. I am very confused. My friend is saying it is DHAAT. But I am also suffering stone disease. please give me solution. What should I do?
She had a problem with menstrual cycle. What are tablet which are useful for early onset of menstrual cycle.
महिलाओं और पुरूषो में बांझपन या अनुवंसिक्ता
बांझपन या अनुवंसिक्ता क्या है?
एक वर्ष तक प्रयास करते रहने के बाद अगर गर्भधारण नहीं होता तो उसे बन्ध्यता या अनुर्वरता कहते हैं।
बांझपन, प्रजनन प्रणाली की एक बीमारी है जिसके कारण किसी महिला के गर्भधारण में विकृति आ जाती है। गर्भधारण एक जटिल प्रक्रिया है जो कई बातों पर निर्भर करती है- पुरुष द्वारा स्वस्थ शुक्राणु तथा महिला द्वारा स्वस्थ अंडों का उत्पादन,
अबाधित गर्भ नलिकाएं ताकि शुक्राणु बिना किसी रुकावट के अंडों तक पहुंच सके, मिलने के बाद अंडों को निषेचित करने की शुक्राणु की क्षमता, निषेचित अंडे की महिला के गर्भाशय में स्थापित होने की क्षमता तथा गर्भाशय की स्थिति।
अंत में गर्भ के पूरी अवधि तक जारी रखने के लिए गर्भाशय का स्वस्थ होना और भ्रूण के विकास के लिए महिला के हारमोन का अनुकूल होना जरूरी है। इनमें से किसी एक में विकृति आने का परिणाम बांझपन हो सकता है।
बांझपन क्यों होता है ?
पुरुषों में प्रजनन क्षमता में कमी का सबसे सामान्य कारण शुक्राणु का कम या नहीं होना है। कभी-कभी शुक्राणु का गड़बड़ होना या अंडों तक पहुंचने से पहले ही उसका मर जाना भी एक कारण होता है। महिलाओं में बांझपन का सबसे सामान्य कारण मासिक-चक्र में गड़बड़ी है। इसके अलावा गर्भ-नलिकाओं का बंद होना, गर्भाशय में विकृति या जननांग में गड़बड़ी के कारण भी अक्सर गर्भपात हो सकता है।
क्या अनुर्वरता केवल औरतों के कारण होती है?
नहीं, यह केवल औरत के कारण नहीं होती। केवल एक तिहाई सन्दर्भों में अनुर्वरता औरत के कारण होती है। दूसरे एक तिहाई में पुरूष के कारण होती है। शेष एक तिहाई में औरत और मर्द के मिले जुले कारणों से या अज्ञात कारणों से होती है।
पुरूषों में अनुर्वरता के क्या कारण होते हैं?
पुरूषों में अनुर्वरता के कारण हैं
(1) शुक्राणु बनने की समस्य - बहुत कम शुक्राणू या बिलकुल नहीं।
(2) अण्डे तक पहुंच कर उसे उर्वर बनाने में शुक्राणु की असमर्थता - शुक्राणु की असामान्य आकृति या बनावट उसे सही ढंग से आगे बढ़ पाने में रोकती है।
(3) कई बार पुरूषों में जन्मजात ऐसी समस्या होती है जो कि उनके शुक्राणुओं को प्रभावित करती है।
(4) अन्य सन्दर्भों में किसी बीमारी या चोट के परिणाम स्वरूप समस्या शुरू हो जाती है।
पुरूष में अनुर्वरता का खतरा किन चीज़ों से बढ़ जाता है?
पुरूष के सम्पूर्ण स्वास्थ्य एवं जीवन शैली का प्रभाव शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता पर प्रभाव पड़ता है। जिन चीज़ों से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता घटती है उस में शामिल हैं।
- मदिरा एवं ड्रग्स
- वातावरण का विषैलापन जैसे कीटनाशक दवाएं
- सिगरेट पीना
- मम्पस का इतिहास
- विशिष्ट दवाँ।
- कैंसर के कारण रेडिएशन।
औरतों में अनुर्वरता के क्या कारण होते हैं?
औरतों में अनुर्वरता के कारण हैं -
(1) अण्डा देने में कठिनाई
(2) बन्द अण्डवाही ट्यूबें
(3) गर्भाशय की स्थिति की समस्या
(4) युटरीन फाइवरॉयड कहलाने वाले गर्भाशय के लम्पस।
किन चीज़ों से महिला में अनुर्वरकता का खतरा बढ़ जाता है?
बच्चें को जन्म देने में बहुत सी चीजें प्रभाव डाल सकती हैं। इनमें शामिल हैं -
(1) बढ़ती उम्र
(3) पोषण की कमी
(4) अधिक वजन या कम वजन
(7) यौन संक्रमिक रोग
(8) हॉरमोन्स में बदलाव लाने वाली स्वास्थ्य सम्बन्धी समस्याएं।