Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meera GovindarajanYour feedback matters!
He is my brother suffering hole body pains and don't have hungry please tell me the solution to problem.
Sir I'm suffering from body pain. And I'm feeling lezey. Like no energy in body I'm feeling energy less Please suggest met what can I do to leave from this problem.
Hello doctor. I am male 31 years. From few days I am getting body pains and when I wake up from sleep in the morning I get feet pains. Once I walk for 2 min then everything is OK. Also sometime I am getting back pain. Is there any problem.
My mother had legs pain and vibrations in her knees and cannot lift leg and walk and pains in heel nerves and pains in whole body guide me doctor.
Whole body pain, feeling laziness, not able to sleep properly. I am taking medicines prescribed by the pharmacy. They are sleeping medicines which is making me more sleepy and feeling lazy. But the body pain is not getting over.
I have losing my weight and hair and also I have body pains and headache and I forgot everything what I have learned in my class. Please advice me .
My mom has slip disk problem since long time She is suffering from pain but she still does work of home like washing cleaning and At every night she feels pain in her back Even she couldn't pick any thing because her back and leg started to pain So can any body tell what does she do ?
I am suffering from body pains ,yesterday I do work then this problem arises, I did not understand by pains.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.