Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meera GovindarajanYour feedback matters!
I am very uncomfortable feel in sleeping time. My bodies every part are pain in night I am student And not work hard.please help me.
I am 20 years old boy and I am having pain on right side of my face over the cheeks beside the nose and also feeling a type of headache over right eye on forehead section. Please tell me what is happening and what are its home remedies?
Am having regular body pains and joints pain problem I am unable to sit for potty also and some time I am using or taking support to sit for potty and regular body pains and burning sense in potty and on my chest also.
My throat is paning and lower side of lung Is also paining. And my mouth taste little bit change. It is like gutkha, tambaku etc. What should I do.
Im 19years old I have a problem of all kind of body pains and also too headache sometimes I even fall of to the floor what happened to me I do not know.
Suffering from muscularweakness and full body pAins and also head ache can I get a remedy for this. Suffering alot.
My name is nevin. I am suffering from body pain from the last 1 week. I have taken medicine but no use. Can you suggest me any think.
Had intense body pain for 3 days at a stretch but has not reduced. I tried lots of pills but no medicines would help.
I have too much body pains actually I'm a truck driver what I use medicine please tell me better one.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Shoulder pain and injuries
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that has three main bones: the humerus (long arm bone), the clavicle (collarbone), and the scapula (also known as the shoulder blade). These bones are cushioned by a layer of cartilage
The shoulder joint is a very mobile joint which makes it very susceptible to injury. It moves the shoulder forward and backward. It also allows the arm to move in a circular motion, and to move up and away from the body.
Shoulders get their range of motion from the rotator cuff. The rotator cuff is made up of four tendons. Tendons are the tissues that connect muscles to bone. It may be painful or difficult to lift your arm over your head if the tendons or bones around the rotator cuff are damaged or swollen.
You can injure your shoulder by performing manual labor, playing sports, or even by repetitive movement. Certain diseases can bring about pain that travels to the shoulder. These include diseases of the cervical spine of the neck, as well as liver, heart, or gallbladder disease.
You're more likely to have problems with your shoulder as you grow older. It is especially common after age 60. This is because the soft tissues surrounding the shoulder tend to degenerate with age.
Most shoulder pain problems are:
- tendonitis/bursitis, injury or instability of the joint, or arthritic disease.
- rotator cuff syndrome is a strain or sprain or tear of the tendons that make up the rotator cuff.
- rarely, tumors, infections, and nerve damage cause shoulder pain.
- much neck pain is caused by soft tissue damage due to injuries such as whiplash or wear and tear due to overuse.
- damage to spine joints and bones, such as cervical disk degeneration, arthritis, or traumatic injury can cause severe pain and disability.
- fibromyalgia (whole body pain syndrome) can contribute to neck and upper back pain. Poor posture while performing everyday activities can also cause significant neck pain. Rarely, infections or tumors will cause neck pain.
- pinching a nerve in the neck or shoulder, or breaking a shoulder or arm bone, are also causes of pain.
- a frozen shoulder is when tendons, ligaments, and muscles stiffen and become difficult or impossible to move.
- a dislocated shoulder is when the ball of the humerus pulls out of the shoulder socket. An injury due to overuse or repetitive use can cause injury
A work environment that's good for the body is very important. Most of us spend hours each day sitting in front of our computer.
The first step to creating an ergonomic workstation is to consider how you spend most of your time at the workstation.
I have severe headache all time I feel like my body is paining I am pregnant too this is a normal habit of pregnancy or something another?
I'm suffering from whole body pain. Mostly back and legs. And the acidity problem. Please do some needful. Thanks.
Follow principle of ICE.
I mean ice pack application. C stands for compressions and E stands for elevation of painful part.
For pain relief take only paracetamol sos.
Even single tab of pain killer can damage kidneys.
Alcoholic should avoid pain killer.
In case APD,even single tab of pain can cause gastric bleeding.
Better use local ointment for pain relief.
In new pain or unusual pain,better to consult your doctor.