Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenambalYour feedback matters!
Hlo Dr. I want to confirm about hymen broken. Is it possible if penis enters only half in vagina and without any penetration hymen is broken. I notice that some spots Of blood comes form vagina. When my partner try to again m feel pain and penis is not enters in vagina I am notice some spots of blood. Please Help me there is not any complete intercourse and not any penetration hymen is break completely and what is the cause of blood spots.
Hi, i had my last periods on 29th dec 2014 and next expected date was 27th jan 2015 but i had unprotected sex with my bf and he ejaculated inside me, it was on 5th jan 2015 but i took i pill within 32 hours and next intercourse was on 10th jan and i took i pill within 8 hours.. I did pregnancy test but it came negative.. I got one day period on 16th jan but it ended in few hours and was very light.. Again i had sex on 9th feb and took i pill within 18 hours.. But did not get my periods till now. Does it mean i am pregnant..?? Please please help.. I am very tensed
Hello I am suffering the problem with pcod. Can you suggest how to handle it or permanently how to stop it.
I am 18 years and I have a boyfriend we had been quite intimate but I found out that I was not getting turned on many people suggested me that I might not be mature enough but I do not think so I am highly depressed am I asexual?
I have been suffering from fungal infection near my private parts from the past one year and I have consulted many doctors during this period but no one seems to get the nerve of this disease. What should I do now?
Hi, I am 27 years old. Unmarried. I have itching problem in vagina from six month. I took so much medicine but no relief. Everyday so much itching. After took medicine green color dirt discharging from vagina, please advise what should I do?
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS. All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
My delivery completed before 7 months its cesarean. that's my tummy is now seeing. What should I do can you please suggest me.
I am having menstrual problem, my age is 30. Starting cycle onwards I am having irregular periods I am not having thyroid, scan report is normal, when I got meprate only my periods will start. What I can do for my regular periods. Please explain me.
Hi. I am a married lady with a 3 year old kid. I have a good job and a very co-operative and caring husband. I am just not understanding the reason of my stress. My husband is working very hard and is very busy because of which we hardly talk about each other or we rarely go out that too when I shout at my husband for making my life boring. Whenever he tries to talk (which is very rare) I start yelling and fighting. I am angry all the time because of what reasons I have no clue. All my anger and stress caused by my mother in law and the office travelling comes out in the form of anger and frustration on my husband. I am mentally so stressed and bugged up with life that I feel like running away at times. every time we think of going out and spending time with each other my idiot and interfering mother in law creates a scene and starts with her shit that we left her alone. She is such a dunce and selfish lady that she does not care about anyone. The only good aspect is she takes care of my daughter in my absence. Kindly suggest if I should see some physiatrist? How should I calm down my self? Thanks.
Dear Sir/mem, we tried to get pregnant since last 3 year's but still now we have not success for the same, now my wife menses time was on 31st Jan but menses start on 12Feb instead of 31st Jan, and when we checked about pregnancy the result is came negative. Now too much problems in menses and she is fill too much pain in Fallopian tubes. So please guide us for better way to get pregnant, because of we already done course of Medicine with a better doctor for long period. But after that the operation was not success.
The food we eat affects our mind and body in various ways. There are many kinds of foods that have varied kinds of effects on how our body behaves due to the nutritional properties of the same. Spinach is a well known green vegetable that is rich in iron and various other nutrients. Since time immemorial, this vegetable has been used in various forms like soups, curries and much more so that we may enjoy the health benefits of the same.
Let us find out more about the health benefits of spinach with these quick pieces of information.
- Prevents cancer: One of the foremost qualities of having spinach on a regular basis is that it helps in the prevention of cancer. This is due to the fact that the level of chlorophyll that one may find in spinach is absolutely apt when it comes to blocking the entry and effect of carcinogenic material and elements in our body. These are the elements that may enter our body due to pollution as well as through some kinds of processed food. So one will need to eat plenty of spinach, especially in today’s day and age of adulterated food and pollution, so as to mitigate the effect of these elements and prevent cancer. Spinach is also highly recommended for those people who have a history of cancer in their family, and hence, are at a higher risk of getting the same.
- Helps in managing one’s diabetes: Alpha lipoid acid is one of the most well-known antioxidants that can be found in spinach. This is one of the rare elements that helps in lowering the glucose levels in the body even as it increases sensitivity towards insulin. This, in turn, helps in taking care of one’s diabetes without constant hospitalisation and medication. It also helps in managing diabetes through a neuropathy approach.
- Brings down blood pressure: Spinach is of great value for patients who have been suffering from problems like hypertension as it brings down the blood pressure levels. This is because spinach manages to negate the effect of sodium, which may be found in the body. This happens due to the high potassium content, which may be found in this leafy green vegetable.
- Increases the health of bones: When we have spinach on a regular basis, our bones also get the benefit of the same. The risk of bone fracture is literally reduced to half due to the high level of vitamin K and protein content of this vegetable.
- Gives you good skin and hair: With the constant ingestion of spinach, one can also get shining hair and glowing skin due to Vitamin C and collagen element that is found in abundance in this vegetable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.