Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi SundaramYour feedback matters!
Sir I am feeling week from last 3 days and my all body are paining. Am feeling fever also. Sometime I get cold and some time hot. What should I do.
My mom having body pains for last 15 months. Consulted more doctors but no use. All doctors told. It's low blood circulation. Somebody says its blood platelets counting is low. So we consult govt hospital in kurnool ap state. After that problem solved almost platelet count is 1.5 lakh. So happy. But pains are not recovered. Daily she facing problem with pains. We r very poor. I'm a student. And my father also old age .he don't know anything. I'm feeling so sad. What's best way to recover my mom from the pains. Help me.
I have been suffering from the severe body pains and losing my, weight continuously. I can't sleep tight at night. And while woke up in morning I cannot do any thing. How can I solve this problem?
Hi I'm 33 years old lady as I have got fever 15 day's back, now I'm not feeling well again my body is paining severely and I don't want to eat anything, my right side stomach is painful day by day. I have taken tablets also. So please suggest me what should I do.
I am 44year old lady my wait is around 98 kg my hight is 5'4" inches, I suffering a have pain in my body, how about loose my wait and relief body pain.
I am suffering from fever last night and pain my chest, hand almost full body pain and vomiting last night what I can do plss help.
Last year one false tooth is installed. With capping on two side tooth for the support. And one month back I had fever and small joint body pain doc said it was chickengunya. But report came negative.
Hello. I am 29 years old married woman. I have been suffering from ache problem for last 10 years. I have taken many medicines and treatments too but didnt get the desired results. What should I do?
Sir/mam I am suffering from cold and fever from few days. Body pain is also. Can you suggest me some suggestion please.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.