Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I have frequent urine problem as I drink a glass of water I get urge of going bathroom after 15 mins usually I go 8 to 10 times a day. Is there any problem with my kidney or something wrong with my bladder?
My stomach is always tense and I am very much unhappy with that, can you recommend anything that I can do to remove that acidic feeling I get always.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
My father has got alarm clock headaches or cluster headaches. They come and go in intervals and usually awaken him from his sleep. Those create unbearable pain and are very hard to suppress via medicines. What to do in such an emergency?
I am 27 yr old male lives in Bangalore, I am having 50-60 sneeze, running nose, watery eyes also itchy Nose, eye, throat, mouth roof. I get relief once I take a Montelukast Sodium & Levocertirizine hydrochloride Tab.
I am 29 old male I am suffering from sciatica and back ache problem I have consult the many doctors and I get mri scan but no result what should I do please solve my problem.
I have a little bent penis towards left side so I need to make proper adjustment to make it correct so please help.
I am 40 years old and I am suffering from acute constipation for last 15 years but I have not got any relief and I have also done endoscopy 3 times but it doesn't show any think daily I have to take laxative pills and churna and I also use to take 2 hours in toilet for fresh up. I am really upset with these disease kindly help me.
I am 37 year old person suffering from neck stiffness since child hood I am unable to control my neck movements, there is stiffness in the shoulders along with pain sometimes.
Hi sir my problem is that I don't have habit to drink water so please tell me how much water I should drink in a day and how do I do it ?
I am 25 year old, And I have itching problem in my private part (fungal infection) from last 6 month. I am taking some of treatment but still it is not clear.
I am 28 year old male. I have a stomach digestion problem since last 4 months. Facing constipation and whenever take any medicine alopaethic & homeopathy & natural vedic medicine then loose motion problem facing. Please help me out.
I am suffering from hair gray and hair fall since last year May. While I am posted in Kerala from Roorkee. Before I haven't any problems neither fall not graying. Please advise me accordingly. Can it will be improve in previous condition or stop whether it is in present.
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body