Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MazellaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to know is there any treatment for high bp and hypertension with heavy weight, is there any treatment or like ayurveda or any such treatment which can bring person to normal life, age of person is 33 yrs above 90+ weight.
I am feeling a burning sensation in my chest (left side) from last 1 Yr. Got xray and ECG done but got out nothing. In the past 2-3 days it has increased and also started in the right side. Also I have to constantly spit due to excess formation of sputum. I got a waters view xray done and was diagnosed with chronic right maxillary sinusitis. I took antibiotics for 15 days on doctors advice (ent specialist, but still the problem is there. I don't know whether the problems are inter-related or not. Also I feel headache sometimes. - summary 1) chest pain 2) sputum formation 3) headache. please advice.
Neck pain ,back side of the center of chest, gas problem and severe acidity problem, diagnosed as hiatus hernia, spondlysis, knee pain osteo arthritis, diabetes, heart blocks- already on allopathy medication - glimpride-1 mg - 1-0-0, glycomet 500 mg-1-1-1, Pan-40- 1-0-1, Seloken 12. 5 mg- 1-0-0, ismo-20 mg-1-0-0, clopid75 mg-0-1-0, Tricheck 20 mg -0-0-1, Attorvas statin 10 mg--0-0-1,- My B.P- 120-80- after medication is 110-70, sugar level- 110- fasting ,170 post lunch, My HDL-44, LDL-42, serum total cholesterol-100, triglycerides-72 ,hb1c-10.8,HGB- 11.6, is there any permanent treatment for any of these problems, how do one take treatment along with allopathy. Sincere verified advice.
My father is suffering from diabetes from last 8 years, we used many doctors and my father get relief also but her health is becoming low and low, plss give me suggestion.
In night after masturbate when I go for sleep I feel some kakapi in body. Low urine pressure with low morning erection. I have this problem with last 1.5 months? I feel low libido also. I masturbate usually 2-3 times in weak with watching porn.
How to control cholesterol by natural way? What are the impacts of cholesterol having (value >200). Pl suggest Thanks
Hello doc I want to know if there a high blood pressure attack at home then which is best home remedies that one can take to lower blood pressure instantly and also give your suggestions for high pulse rate you can also prescribe a medicine.
I am 29 years old Male, I have arthritis and spondylysis. Is there any cure of this? I have regular pain in back and chest. My walking style had also changed.
Hello doctor, my father had a paralytic attack (right hand, right leg and voice) due to high bp and sugar levels couple of months back. We are advised to take mixtard (30/70) insulin in the morning (20 units) and night (14 units) 30mins before food. The current levels are 151 mg before breakfast and 278 mg after 2 hours of the break fast. It seems to be not under control as we have started using the insulin from 4 days. Is it ok that sugar levels remain high and slowly might come down in some days or should we increase the dosage to 24 units in the morning and 16 units in the evening (suggested by the doctor in case sugar levels are not under control). Also please suggest some vegetarian foods for the patient as he has high bp, diabetes and blood clotting. Thanks for your kind help.
I am 56 years old male. My Cholesterol is very high i.e 320 mg/dl. I am taking Roseday 20 mg but not relief. Please suggest what to do? Total Cholesterol 320 LDL Cholesterol 219 Triglycerides 299 HDL Cholesterol 55.
I feel heaviness on my chest left side. Is it gas or any other serious problem. please suggest me what should I do?
My daughter has one heart hole of 3 point. She is 40 days old. I want to know this is major or minor problem?
I have pain in my chest for since last night and it got intensified in the morning. What should I do?
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.