Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mathiyalagan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MathiyalaganYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic. Of late I have developed rheumatoid arthritis. For around last two weeks I am taking allopathic medicine adviced by an orthopaedic doctor. I am also undergoing some treatment under a physio. But to my utter dismay I am not feeling substantial relief till now. Pain and stiffness still persists in both the hands alongside left wrist, right elbow and shoulder. Please suggest what to do.
I have a backbone problem with a lot of pain some it seems like it does not tilt my back mostly it is happen in the winter season.
I am suffering from lower back pain ,which is on the right side of the back the pain only occurs when I tried to sit in cross leg position or while m trying to sit taking a back support pain gets worse I will not feel any pain while lying down or while standing, though I am not able to bend forward but other movements are normal what I am feeling is a nerve pinch but I do not feel any pain in legs so may be its not Sciatic nerve pain because the pain is on the right side of the back near the back bone when i'll try to bend forward I feel nerve got stretched and it pains when I am trying to bend so can you please suggest me the right cause m bit worried about it.
I am a professional dancer. And I have a problem with my left leg ankle. It's getting pain still 2 year. And now I can't doing a perfect dance.
My husband is having severe pain in his left knee. He is 61 yrs old with 80kg wait. Suggest medicine he has bp also.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.