Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mash SharifYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 21 and facing a lot of ulcer problems. On my tongue as well as mouth. I know they are anxiety related and also stomach constipation problems. What can i do to remove them from the root? These ulcers tend to become very big and stay for two to three weeks. They are painful.
Mere throat mai 1 month se pain hai. tongue mai white colour ke spots bhi. Weakness bhi bohot ho rahi hai.
Getting sensitiveness in teeth while eating or drinking anything and some of the teeth are become weak and getting sensitiveness in gums.
I have Pyorria I want to fix all problem of my teeth and I also I want to change my front part teeth .how much cost will b for this and how much time it will take?
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
My teeth are bit yellowish. I want to clean and polish my teeth. Any home remedy would be very helpful.
Hi, I am 22 years old. And i am suffering from mouth ulcers since childhood. please tell me how to get rid of it?
Actually 2 days before I had cough then after I have mouth ulcer, by that I got little fiver also. One thing is that in every 12-15 days I got Mouth ulcer and alopathic don't suits me. Kindly help me out and suggest me homeopathic best medicine.
I have developed severe stomatitis, patch over hard palate and otalgia for last 4 days with h/o dm. What should I do?
Mostly I am getting bad smell from my mouth. Please suggest what can I do? I have cavity in my mouth no pain in chronic format.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.