Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Marry JehranYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 33 years old I have one little baby she is 2 years 6 month old but since she was delivered I have been suffering from protein s deficiency so please suggest me can I have plan for next baby or not and how many gaping in other child. Please advise.
Hello. I want to know that .Is epithelial hyperplasia of oesophagus with mild dysplasia very harmful. It's treatment is possible or not. And what are the success rate of it. please help me.
I am 30 years old female and I am not getting periods regularly and now from past few months it has been stopped completely, I am getting left side stomach ache above uterus and bodyaches for every month menses cycle but no bleeding only white discharge is coming out due to which I am feeling sluggish and weakness like no energy in the body, exhausted and inactive. Eventhough I am consuming timely meals and nutritious food why am I feeling low and performing every daily routine activity very slowly? why my breast size is getting larger and uncomfortable? I am finding it very hard to live a healthy and active life. Also my lower body is loosing weight and upper portion is gaining weight vice versa? need suggestions on how do I overcome these problems and get an idle weight and body structure which suits my personality? how should I stop severe hairfall? due to which I am going through a lot of stress by wanting to understand proper treatments and medication for all these issues. Also suggest how to get rid of double chin and puffiness/dark circles on the eyes. I would appreciate doctors advices to be much more precised and understand-able post which I can work on their instructions to gauge satisfying improvement and desired positive resuts. Thanks to all the doctors for patiently reading my problems and providing better solutions on the same, hereby waiting for genuine responses.
I had my last period on 31 of last month n this time I got on 27. But I had heavy bleeding on first 2 days with clots. And 3rd day I have scanty bleeding. Actually just little spotting. I am worried as to y this is happening. Should I visit a doctor? Is it normal?
I had unprotcted sex with my gf last night. we were drunk. After 30 min I gave unwanted72 but she vomited within secs. Again aftr 3 hrs I gave unwanted72 what next I have to do? I am so much worried.
I m going to get married next month. What precaution we have to take to avoid pregnancy? Please suggest.
After ejaculation of semen into my wife vagina, semen is coming out of vagina not entering into her vagina. What to do.
Hello doctor. I have pcos problem. In recent ultrasound, there was no cyst but my periods are irregular. There is swelling and infection. I tried alot to loose my weight but failed. Please help. I have one son aged 2.10 yrs. And want to plan my second child.
Hello Doctor, I am 30year old Female, after my delivery knee pain start. My daughter is 3.5years old. I am working or walk properly or best only in sleeping time it is pain.
Madam my daughter age 16 this getting regular periods every month, this month her bleeding going on 10th day, not too much but iam fearing kindly advice what to do.
I'm 37 years old and I HAVE 4.5 years daughter but still milk comes from my right breast. My daughter my breast feed. I don't HAVE any pain and lump or cyst. But I checked myself. Is it OK?
Hi, stay in sharja and its very hot here I am planning for a baby just want to no going for a walk in the evening in 45 degree is harmful and drinking butter milk in the evening will it harm to conceive a baby, becoz I read a article to conceive a baby avoid milk products please give me answer in detail.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.