Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MarimthuYour feedback matters!
I had abortion in mar 6 2014. From that I am having irregular menstruation. We are trying to conceive actively this time. Having sex every other day to catch the ovulation. But nothing happened. My period last came on march 30 and were due on april 30. I consulted my ob-gyn about that and she told me to loose weight and gave me norlut-n tablets to eat 3 in a day to have my period first. Its been 5 days now. And still no periods. We are actively trying. Can I still get pregnant if we are having sex and am having norlut-n tablets. Pls suggest something.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
Am 20 year girl and my weight is too low i. E, 36 what should I do to increase my weight. And also to increase my memory power.
Hello sir my question is around two years ago in my sister breast nipple there was some blood came out we gone to doctor and he done small surgery and assured as that she is perfectly fine and also say that remove nipple for better future that this type of situation will not occur again but we didn't do that after that we started homeopathic treatment for one and half a year in that one half a year lump came out and spread in her breast now situation is pus blood is came out from that and we are taking treatment from cancer healer center now that said go with report for fnac now please help me what is the better treatment that save her life and breast to because going surgery that removing breast is not worthy for girl at age of only 28 please advice us best treatment.
I'm a very short temper man . I could not control my anger it was made a serious problem and sometime I am fant out because of the anger.
Dear sir i am. Using panderm plus cream. To brighten my face. And it has done it But I have pimples on the face. So give me any other medication so that to control my. Pimples and get a white face. Doctor. Is there any. Cream to. Make. My black body into fully white.
Alfalfa tonics has any side effects on body how can I take it how much time after I will gain weight.
From a psychodynamic viewpoint dental healthcare is a 2-person endeavour. It is the dentist working with the patient and the patient being able to accept (use) the work (treatment) offered and provided by the dentist. It acknowledges that there is a uniqueness in the interaction for both dentist and patient while accepting the potential for inequalities within the interaction. Nevertheless it requires the health professional to remain flexible, to be able, as the need arises, to make adjustments in treatment plans thereby maximising status equality while minimising the potential for disruptions within the relationship. Benefits exist for the dental health professional when the equality between themselves and their patients is maintained. These include improved time and behavioural management skills, increased awareness of their patients' concerns and anxieties, the ability to readjust treatment plans and to provide patient-centred care
I have black spot all over my hands, Doctors confirm its lichen planus pigmentotus. So please suggest medicine ointments.
Is there any permanent cure for anxiety? I am suffering from palpitations, anxiety, panic attacks, and agoraphobia. I am using nexito plus from one and half year, if I take this medicine, this will be in control. If I stopped this medicine again it starts and I went to depression. My mind not works. I became crazy. Please help me. I can't bare this torture. Plsss help.
In nearly two decades, the capital had its worst spell of pollution. Delhi’s air quality today slithered to the ‘hazardous’ level, the wind speed was low coupled with high moisture content resulting in a build-up choking smog cover. The visibility reduced to 50 meters in the morning today, giving Delhiites a tough time on the onset of the winter season.
With the Capital’s ever-increasing air pollution, the Real-time Air Quality Index (AQI) reported the air quality in most parts of Delhi as ‘hazardous’. As per reports, the PM 2.5 levels in the city are alarmingly high. The level of pollution was highest with PM 2.5 at 999 Âµgm-3 in areas such as RK Puram and Punjabi Bagh and PM 2.5 level shooting up to 715 Âµgm-3 & 704 Âµgm-3 in other areas. The situation was quite critical, so much that the IMA declared 'the state of public health emergency' in Delhi.
The doctors and medical practitioners in Delhi have advised the residents to stay indoors as prolonged exposure to the particulate matter can cause several respiratory diseases. Children, elderly people and patients suffering from lung diseases have especially, been advised to avoid outdoor activities during this time.
Further, air quality in NCR region for Faridabad, Noida and Greater Noida will also remain very poor. The weather department has further, declared that the air quality is likely to worsen in next few days, with a decrease in the temperature.
What should you do to prevent yourself?