Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MarimthuYour feedback matters!
सर 22 को सेक्स किया था और पीरियड्स का समय है 26 आज 5 तारिक होगई है अभी तक पीरियड नहीं आया है पीरियड लाने के लिए कोई टेबलेट्स का नाम बताये जो आसानी से किसी भी दुकान में मिल सके|(धन्यवाद)
I am 29 yrs. Old and I have a U. T.I., my question is what is the best medicine and what is the best prevention.
Is my microwave emitting death rays? Is bird flu still a threat? I do yoga, but should I also be lifting weights? Please advice about my doubts
Im 22 year old boy. Im suffering from dandruff problem. Im not understanding that what will I do for remove my dandruff. Im also suffering hair falling. Can you give me some suggestion. For help my hair.
My daughter has loose motion and vomiting with mild fever after dpt vaccination since yesterday morning. Is it serious as I heard of fever but not vomit and loose motion.
Hello mam, I am married before 3 months but i'm upset due to vaginal dryness and thus can not enjoy even a bit. please help me as there is a severe pain at the time of insertion.
Almost 9 years ago in 2007, when I was in my vacation and travelling in train, in mid night I had a feeling that train was rolling, Immediately I sat and I was holding the chain firmly and did not sleep the whole night. Very next day when I met doctor, he examined and said whenever I lie down, my pressure goes less than 100 and when I get up it goes above 120, That is the reason for this happening. Then I had some medication. I was told not to get up from bed immediately, but slowly turn one side, put one leg down on the ground and then both leg on ground. I followed for this for almost a month. Then it slowly vanished. I was later told this might be because of some shoulder bone pressing some nerve which stops blood going to brain for fraction of seconds and I was asked to go physiotherapist. He did some IR therapy and suggested some exercises and slowly I forgot that incident till 2015. In 2015, when I was cycling (prior to joining Goqii), I fainted on middle of road and lasted for few minutes and I was admitted to hospital. The discharge summary simply indicated Syncope. After that once in 2 or 3 months, I have giddiness for fraction of seconds, while getting up from chair or bed or coming out of car (basically when I stand up after long sitting). All X-Ray, ECG, ECHO, CT scan and even MRI shows normal.
I am 19 years old. I got pimples on my face. I pressed the pimples now black spots appear on my face. What can I do now to remove blackspot.
I had seen blood drops after urine passed last night Consult me. Is it any thing serious? Please guide me.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight:
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I want to loose my body fat 'the fat is making me look like older more than my current age .Am just 20 years and have plenty of fat what is good should I join a gym or goo for morning walk and what is the best diet to have in the morning to loose fsst in the less time as in a employed youngster so.
I am 56 old male suffering from diabetes pl give me daily chart so that I can leave remaining life comfortably.
I'm 18 years old boy I have zero tollerene to temperate change, as soon as temperature increases by just few degrees my body starts sweating too much I don't get sweaty while exercise or hard work but I have no tolerance for temperature change do I have hyperhidrosis? Or any other reason? And How Can I Control sweating.
Iam 18 of old and my height is 5.5 what I have to do to grow height to 6 feet can suggest me a medicine to grow height quickly?
Sir mere face par thode pimple ke daag h and chehre par dark spot ho gya h jisse mera chehra saawla dikhta h iske liye kya karoo jisse dark spot nikal jaye no marks cream chalega kya.
On the auspicious occasion of makar sankranti I wish all the users a very happy sankranti. With the occasion one food product is associated and that is til (or sesame seeds). Here are some benefits of sesame seeds
1) It acts as antioxidant and has anti inflammatory response.
2) It is rich in magnesium hence good in respiratory ailments
3) It is rich in calcium and hence good for bone health
4) It cut down the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
5) It lowers the bp hence good for patients of hypertension.
6) It support healthy digestive system.
7) It is rich in protein and hence must item for all vegetarians.
Hope you all have wonderful healthy year ahead.
Stay healthy stay updated
Dr. Rama Bhardwaj