Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Marian Jude Vijay
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Nerve Pain
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Brain Hemorrhage
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Spasmodic Torticollis
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Submit a review for Dr. Marian Jude VijayYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Dr Jeetu Mishra Physiotherapist and Chiropractor. I passed out in 2004 and being practicing in Delhi since 2005. My speciality is with the back, neck and spine. We usually see fitness people related with the sports injuries and we have been dealing that since 2006 onwards, I worked initially with team, team tennis and other sports. I myself have been a runner and a exercise enthusiast, we have clinic here in Arjun Nagar which is facing Defence Colony we provides services related to healing which involves cupping, massage, spinal adjustment and Physiotherapy treatments. We primarily focus on the back and the shoulder which are the most common injuries which sportsmen suffer. These days we see huge increase in the sports injuries due to the peer pressure on the people they tend to gain huge weight, they tend to lift huge weights during the exercise, they attend to injured themselves more often and then they turn up, usually they turn up late in the 30 or early 40’s. These days we see very often with the complaining of the back pain because of the sedentary lifestyle and there exercising habits. We tell them to lower down the weight, go easy on the exercise and tell them to go more on the stretches, when we find there have been tightness or the misalignment, imbalance in their back, we tried release them to my official release needling, cupping and the massage. We often use different other methods as well, we find the swelling persisting and we trying to do that by laser or electric therapy, ultrasound, long wave these are the gadgets we very often used in our treatment. We also work manually, we have team of doctors who work expertise for last 10 to 15 years got experience hands we can palpate the insufficiency, palpate the tightness, we can examine the limpness capacity usually seen a lot of tightness in the lower body and the upper body the function movements are restricted these days people tend to use more of the unnatural moments in the gyms. They tend to force themselves using those unnatural moments and then they get injured. Lack of mobility is the biggest cause of the injuries again what we see, we tend to tell them, to correct them and we trying heal them naturally. We don't believe in medication, we try in healing them naturally we are complete no-no for the medication. Until it is must for anyone and we asked them to follow their physician what kind of medication they have to take, we focus truly on the natural healing, we infact try to call ourselves as a healer, manual therapist, physiotherapist, physical therapist these are the things that we often call ourselves. We believe a natural healing is the best way of healing your own body. If you have any queries related to the our services please call us on our numbers, please take up the appointment at the reception and we will help you out with our services. Thank you.
I am suffering from insomnia from the last one month, please help me in this regard. Actually my best friend left me whom I was loving very much.
I'm 30 years old male. I'm feeling tingling in both feet & senseless feeling also for the last 20-25 days. It is increasing day by day from my bottom to upper parts. After Dr. prescription I have taken 3injections nico hit hp. With 3 days gap. But no improvement at all. Please help aur prescribe suitable treatment for total cure. Thank you.
I am suffering with insomnia from 4 years I do not know wat to do often I am getting angry headache give me some valuable advice I don't have any tension fears problem but no sleep.
I am taking zolpidem 10 mg X 2 everyday for insomnia since last two months. Is there any acute side effect to it?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.