Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaranYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old boy. On my nose there is some black spot since 2-3 months. What can I do to remove this ?
Today When I go to latrine that time blood is coming (3 times )it is for piles, I don't have any pain in my hip so what can I do for this?
I am 37 years old male and I am having piles problem even I followed veg high fibre diet drinking sufficient water still problem recurring frequently also treated for anal fissure in 2012 and again suffering fissure at same place again now. Please suggest.
My skin is oily and I always found pimples on my. Face. Daily. One set down and one comes up I have killed many. and there are spots how can I make my. Skin pure n pimple free. and dark spots free.
I have under eye dark circles from last 3-4 months. I have used many under eye creams but it doesn't effect.
I am 23 years old and have lot of pimples, black spots on my cheeks. Can you suggest me some ways to get rid of it?
I am having problem with skin There are small white spots on face please tell wats d reason behind them.
My face gets dark more back side neck. Some times I turn good .I consult doctor he give me test it was Clear. Please tell me what should I do. Sometimes having constipation.
Hello. Doctor.I am having oily skin. When I go and play out in the sun. My skin becomes black oily and dirty. I am 9 years. I also use cosmetic like - ponds powder. Colorbar velvet matte compact powder on parties. Today,I ran today a little. When I came back I saw oily face but that not my skin tone. Please help.
Am suffering from hyperpigmentation on my face and forehead so I underwent a chemical peel treatment despite it got worsen so I want to cure my pigmentation please help me to cure thanks.
I use betnovet c since 4 year .When i dont use betnivet c my face looking dark .And black .If i again continue betnivet c then my face looking good bright . So what can i do ?
I have skin problem like dandruff but it seems like psoriasis already I took a treatment but it doesn't help .It s controlled till I take a medicine. If I stop a medicine it starts coming again. please give me a suggestion.
I am 18 years old. I had dark circles under my eyes. I had used many cosmetics but I don't get good result . So please doctor suggest me a effective medicine.
Hello, I am having white skin but having pimples on my face with white heads what should I do for this?
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.