Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaranYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I have got dark patches on my skin. N my complexion also got dark. My hand n leg become dark. N I have got married. What should I apply to get fair skin.
Actually mujhe 2-3 years phele chicken pox hue the unke daag or we can say gadhe mere face par 5-6 hai Age --14years please koi bhi remedy bataye pleasez.
I am 18 years old male. My lips have turned its colour to black. Please suggest me a fast way to get cured. All my friends ask me, do you smoke? AND I DON'T smoke. It makes me feel embarrassed when they ask. Its is looking awkwardly bad Please suggest me a quick way to get cured?
Dear sir I am getting very bad smell in my body particularly in my under arms. Daily I gets bath twice a day and after bath with immediately under arms getting sweat and it releases very bad smell since years, and my wearing clothes also being dirty smell so please give your valuable suggestion and remedy. Thank you.
I am 30 year old male. I had single fissure at anorectal jn with scarring from last 10 months. I had very little blood after stool and irritation and burning sensation earlier. Then I stopped spicy and junk foods and started taking fiber rich foods and more water. Now I had normal stools an no irritation or burning sensation but when ever I eat spicy or junk food, I have a chance of irritation or burning sensation in my anus and I am not comfortable in long time sitting more than 1 or 2 hour. I want to get rid of this condition completely. I tried Allopathy but it only gives relief in my condition. It did not cure me completely. I want a complete heal and cure of anal fissure and do not want fissure to come back again in future.
From now some days, I feel very weak and my skin glow becoming low. please give some tips Thank you.
Meri mummy ke hands ki finger ke nails ke side m thoda thoda din m infection ho jada h then the infected side of nails turns black and dry they looks very dry damage. Sugest what to do.
I'm having. Hereditary dark circles and they make my face look dull ,what should be done to reduce it?
I am 24 year old female. I get marks on my upper portion of body without any injury. They are reddish and turn purplish yellow and fade away within a week without any medication. My weight is 57 kg and I am not on any medicines.
Hello sir I have freckles on my face and dark circles on my overall eyes kindly suggest me what I do.
I have a problem of skin spots and pimples on my skin bcoz of oil, do I recommend any face wash for me or cream to repair it. Of which company I should buy a facewash and cream?
I am a hostel student n I want to remove the pores and dark spots from my skin. I want you to suggest some remedies that I can apply here.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.