Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I have some black heads and small pimple at my face. 6 months back I was talking a treatment and ot is very affticive .but now I lost my proscription. Only one cream I remember and that is PAPULEX. My doctor also give me Cetaphil cleansing lotion. But it is not enough for my problem. Please suggest me some another medicine for remove my pimple problem.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally.
I am having many black heads and pimples on my face which leaves scars n pigmentation I want my skin to glow please help me.
M 33 years old female. My hairs r very thin n weak in texture, very prone to breakages. Suffering from severe hair fall. please suggest me some very gud shampoo which is free from all chemicals, SLS, toxins etc which can strengthen hair roots. Thanks.
I got pimples on my face what should I do for recover it and also my hairs are now becoming white can you please consult me on this?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
My hair loss started from the age of 14 and it counties still. My father and uncles don't have baldness. But My forehead becoming large and hair thickness decrees. Could you please suggest me any medicine. My hair loss is not genetically.
It is a growing concern that today even kids as young as ten years old suffer from #graying of #hair. It was a very rare phenomenon even a few years ago but it is increasing every day. #stress.
Today even children are not out of bounds of #stress and hence #graying of #hair starts as early as in a ten year old. But to prevent #graying of #hair you have to know about it a little. Hence read on to know more.
Every #hair #follicle has #melanocytes, which are hair pigmentation producing cells. When a hair #strand grows out of a #hair #follicle, #melanocytes inject #melanin into the #strand that makes the #hair colored. Usually with age, the #melanocytes slowly stop producing the #melanin, thus making the hair #strands turn first #gray and then white. But due to some reasons like some kinds of illness or #stress or lack of proper #nutrition, the #melanocytes might stop producing enough #melanin before time. This is what causes #premature graying of hair.
The kind of illnesses that might cause #premature #graying of #hair includes #hyperthyroidism, #hormonal #imbalances, #hypothyroidism, #pernicious #anemia and so on. It can also be caused by excessive damage to the #hair that happens from the effect of using chemical #dyes frequently, keeping the #scalp unclean and effect of some high dosage drugs. Since the reasons of #premature #graying of #hair are varied, it is suggested that for treatment you consult a good #trichologist first before trying anything for yourself. For one thing using dyes that contain #ammonia to color your hair would be a mistake that would further aggravate the problem. But unfortunately that is what most people do.
While there are many reasons that cause early #graying of #hair.
Major causes for premature graying of hair are:
Lack of proper #nutrition
Usage of #chemical #dyes
Keeping #scalp unclean
Consumption of some high dosage drugs
If you too are facing the problem of #premature #graying of #hair, make sure you consult a good #trichologist to find out the reason behind the problem. Once the reason is clear it would be much easier to find a solution too. If the only option you have is to color your #hair, make sure you use a color that contains no #ammonia. Hence using something natural like the henna would be a good idea. And if you are fortunate to still have a mane of hair that has not started to gray yet, make sure you take proper care of it.