Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maragatham RamyaYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and black heads too I have also controlled eating junk food But still it is happening What remedies should be taken?
Meri skin dull dikhti hai mujhe kya karna chahiye and face ke liye vitamin capsules laga sakta hu kya if yes then koi particular brand hai?
Hai doctor. I am 26 years old ,i am not fair at all and due to its peoples are not ready for accepting my proposals from matrimonial sites so my mother is very sad because of it and please help me for permanent skin whitening and I read a lot of articles and I am not satisfied yet even reading that all. If you can help me, please do it. Have a great day and wishing all blessings from my side .thank you.
I have some problem in my face I do not know what to do. Lot of pimples in my face so give me some suggestion for it sir.
Her breasts are so small that I am thinking about her lactating. Wat could be done to increase size so that our baby gets enough.
Hi doctor, Am 25 years old and have serious issue about my face. Tough my body looks young and glowing but when it comes to my face I have many problems like very dull eyes with dark circles and not so good looking skin. Please help me to know the scientific reason for this issue.
I was suffered with a problem from last four year's. Problem is pimples on face. Many types of medical treatment done in last four years. So my question is that what is the best medical treatment for it. Kindly guide me. I will very upset & sad. My face all over dirty with pimples. My age is 21 years.
I have a skin problem in my face in winters every year my face skin becomes dry and it feels rough while touching the dry rough patch on my face. There comes some white dry rough patches on my face what should I do? PleaSe help.
Which solution or medicines should be applied to stop hair loss? I am losing it day by day. Now my scalp is becoming visible. Plzz Give me best solutions.
Hello, I am 24 years old male, I have white bump like pimples on my scrotum area. They are not popping out. They are having white bump head. I have ignore them but they are not fading. They don't pain neither they cause any excessive itching. But they are lot on my scrotum. I am afraid which treatment should I take get rid of them. I have consulted with one dermatologist but they said it will automatically go. Could someone suggest remedies. Thanks in advance.
I am getting itch near groin area. Its turning red colour where I used to scratch due to itching. Later it turns black colour. Now it's spreaded all over my body. Pls suggest me something for me, what should I do as a precautionary measure. Is there any medicine for vanishing those dark black colour pls suggest me I am afraid my body will totally become black patched.
I am so slim height 5'3" and weight 50kg then too doctor said I have mild acanthosis nigricans. My skin is dark and under eye it's more dark than on other parts of skin. Wat shud I do. What should I include in my skincare routine to cure it. I go to gym too and exercise at least half hour.
How to reduce dull ness in my face, my face looks oily and dull, please suggest some homemade measures to reduce dullness and oil on my face.
I am 21 years male. I suffer with severe hairloss. Please suggest a good shampoo that does'nt effect health of hair.
How to grow hair without damage. I have hairfall and length of my hair is too short. How to grow healthy thick hair say some natural tips please.
Athlete's foot is a common form of a fungal infection. It most commonly occurs between the toes and is medically known as tinea pedis. The most common cause are sweaty feet which when enclosed inside a tight-fitting shoe for a prolong time leads to this condition. The most common symptom of athlete's foot is a scaly rash which causes itching and burning on your foot. It is a contagious disease and is most commonly spread through towels or clothing of people who have that disease. It can also be spread through the floors which people with athlete's foot walk on. Here is everything you need to know about athlete's foot.
- Dirty wet socks inside covered shoes: As mentioned earlier, athlete's foot is a contagious disease which originates from wearing dirty wet socks inside covered shoes.
- Infection: You may also get it by coming into contact with an infected person or their towels and/or clothing. Even walking on the same floor as they walk on may cause an infection.
- Scaly red rash: There is usually a scaly red rash in between the toes when you have athlete's foot.
- Itching: There will be severe itching throughout the persistence of this disease especially when you first take off your shoes.
- Blisters and ulcers: This is not a very common symptom of athlete's foot. However, blisters and ulcers do occur on certain types of athlete's foot.
- Chronic dryness and scaling: This occurs on the soles of the feet and then slowly starts spreading upwards. These symptoms only occur on the type of athlete's foot known as moccasin. Due to this, athlete's foot is often mistaken for eczema and sometimes even dry skin.
- Spreading to the hand: Athlete's foot always starts in your legs and in some cases spread to your hands as well. The likelihood of athlete's foot spreading to your hand is increased if you scratch or pick at the areas of the foot infected.
There are three stages of treatment and these depend on the severity of the infection.
- Over-the-counter medicines: In the first stage of treatment, the doctor will simply prescribe over-the-counter antifungal ointments, sprays or powders.
- Prescription medications: In the next stage of treatment, prescription medications need to be applied to your feet.
- Antifungal pills: If nothing else works, only then should antifungal pills be prescribed.