Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I'am 24 years of age and have 2 childrens after my 1st child birth i'm suffering from sever back pain.
I feel very weakness in summer whether. My weight is 50 kg. What should I do for weakness and increase my weight?
I am 18 years old boy and I am suffering from skin darkness. I need to make the skin permanent glow.
Regularly exercise- atleast 45 minutes of brisk walking
Do stretches before you start any game or exercise
Adequate hydration 3-4 litres of water a day
If you have a desk job take breaks every 1 hour and stretch out/ small walk 2-3 mts.
desk top at eye level and knees at 90 degrees.
Maintain posture- sit erect and use an ergonomic design chair with lumbar support.
Do not slouch on the sofa
When carrying a heavy load bend down at your knees and lift. (google proper lifting technique)
When shifting a wardrobe or large cupboard or carrying something heavy get an extra pair of hands.
Give up smoking.
Sleep well and if you have a neck problem use a cervical pillow.
Firm mattress will help.
Practice core strengthening exercises for the low back.
You can get in touch/ book online appointment and queries will be answered.
I am 48 years old female suffering from diabetes since sep 15. I have been taking glycomet 500 but diabetes has increase from 135 to 152 (fasting) 235 from 238 (PP). MY HB1C is 8.1. I am walking daily but not in morning since I am working and do not get time for morning walk. Can I eat moongali. Coffee can be taken or not.
I Am 24 years old. Delivered a baby 18 months before now I become too fat. Over weight is getting lazy too. Its hectic for me to enjoy my life. What can I do doctor. Is there any treatment.
My sister had severe hair fall. She used several medicines she used to change shampoos and oils BT hair fall didn't stop. Suggest what she has to do?
I am 29 years old and next month will be 30 years. My face is getting dull day by day coz of having lots of tension in my personal and professional life. What to do?
I am 28 years old. Please let me know how to delay menstrual cycle or how to make it earlier? I do not want it to happen for about 11 days due to marriage programs. Kindly suggest some remedy which does not have any side-effects. Thanks.
Going to any one just based on reference may not do you good.
You need to check that person academic qualifications personally. Else you might just end of losing more n more of muscle mass n make weight loss more n more difficult.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!