Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar ShahYour feedback matters!
I have heat boils so much near to each other two boils are big and surrounding by some small boils what ailment can take are any home remedies there please contact soon.
Sir, my father is suffering with diabetics from past 30 years. Now he is 67. Please let me know the periodical tests to be done ?Thanks in advance.
My urine has 15-20 hpf epithelial cells, checked o November, get stomach pain frequently and mild fever often which goes on its own.
Hello, friends. I am Dr Vandana Jain. Today I will talk about your recommendation of Surrogacy.
Surrogacy is a practice where a woman bears and give birth to a child for the couple with the intention of handing over the child to the intended infertile couple after the birth.
What is Altruistic surrogacy?
Altruistic surrogacy is one in which no charge, expenses, fees, any incentive has taken by the doctor or the surrogate mother. Now in the newer bill, that is the surrogacy bill, which is finally implemented on 24th.aug, 2016, the government intenf=ds to ban surrogacy for any commercial purposes. And hence commercialization of surrogacy has been banned and only Altruistic surrogacy has been allowed.
Now, what other conditions are there so that surrogacy can be implanted? So when surrogacy will be allowed?
Surrogacy is allowed only when the couple is infertile for a long period of time. The age of female should be 25-50 years of age and the age of male should be 25-55 years of age. And if they both or either of them is suffering from infertility. And it is only for altruistic surrogacy and not for commercial surrogacy. No person other than a closed relative can be a surrogate. No woman should act a surrogate more than once in her life.
There are the cases in which after birth, the couple has an abundant born child because of his disability. So now there will not be any amendment of the born child because of surrogacy. The couple do not have any surviving child either biological or by adoption. It should be their first child by surrogacy.
Surrogacy is not for children producing for sale. It should not be a baby factory which can be used. In past, there was illegal trafficking also. Only the clinics which are registered under the act can conduct activities and procedure related to surrogacy. So surrogacy clinic must maintain their records atleast for 25 years.
Violation of any other provision shall be punishable with the imprisonment of 5 years and the fine of up to 10 lakhs. An amendment of the surrogate child is there, then the imprisonment will be for 10 years and a fine of up to 10 lakhs.
A National surrogacy board or a state surrogacy board will take care and keep the watch on the clinics which are registered under this act.
If you need any guidance regarding surrogacy, test tube child, IVF etc., you can contact me through Lybrate. Also, you can book an appointment and can meet me in complete women health care.
How to get rid of scabatic nodules. It has been 4 months now. I apply crotic hc daily as suggested by doctor but still no results.
While doing sex. My penis gets hard and then remain hard for sometime ,then again it become loose .it happens several time .again I have to make it hard .this happens with everyone or only with me .i m okk or not .is there any prblm with me. Me and my wife is satisfied with sex .in simple words .i have to erect the penis several time during sex.
Sir I have headache after two or three days in regular period. is it any kind of big problem's symptoms? please solutions.
Since last two days I have headache, a mild headache, sometimes it's in the middle of head or sometimes it's on upper side of both ear and in forehead too. My eyes are well, checked up ,I never had any headache issue earlier, it's been started now. What should I do to ease of headache, any home remedies or any medicine which can at least ease my pain. I have a habit of watching movies on laptop continuously 2-3 hour's with earphone in dark after dinner while going to bed, will it be causing headache.
Hi I am 29 years old married. I have a problem that I could not able to leave masturbate. And I know that reduce my memory it harms me. Please help me.
What is the difference between seizure attack and panic attack. What do we call if someone gets sudden feeling of fear. Losing concentration. Becoming very sluggish. Unable to think logically. Mind goes blank. Unable to have restful sleep. Sudden change in appearance and behaviour and you will have this condition suddenly without any reason and whenever it happens others able to identify easily and by taking tablet at that time will make you normal again within couple of minutes. And no idea when it will reoccur again. What is it? why it happens and what to do to not to happen? Please advise.
I am Anil kumar aged 26 years old am suffering from back neck pain and also occupational headache from left side of the head since (6) six months am feeling not well and stress pls say why its happen.
I'm 20 years old I have a throat pain I can't even speak for more tym. Please tell me any solutions. I can't even drink water properly.
I am a 20 year male. I got an accident and got injured badly. My left leg got a cut and having pain. How it will recover lastly.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.