Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManoharanYour feedback matters!
I have suffered from chickenpox in previous month and it left blackspot on my whole body and face what should I do to fade this completely?
My son has skin allergy with boils around neck & chest & face. Also he has itching sensation. He is 23 years old. We have tried allopathy, siddha. They say it is due to dry skin. Pl advise remedy.
Sir mere niche vale hisse mey dono side ki aur daag ho gaye hai ,bahot baar khujli bhi aati hai to mai aab kya karu?
I am 27 yrs old. On my left little finger nail light blackish line has formed and its growing with the nail. This is seen from 6 months, can I get the reason of the line on my nail ?
I am 21 year old male having small lump movable in axilla painless . And non growing . Externally appears like a large pimple red. No discharge .
I am 21 year old and suffering from receding hairline baldness. I have been using minoxidil for 3 months, my hairs are getting dried and hair fall has increased. Is indulekha oil good to stop hair fall? Is there any other hair products that can stop hair fall and grow receding hairline. Suggest me any medicine that can help to grow my receding hairline.
I'm having too much of hair fall. Almost my hair length is reduced to 1/4th in a year. I went for smoothening treatment as I have dry hair. What could be the cause and how to treat it and I also get pimples under my chin. Is it normal.
Sir my facial skin getting dark as comparison to body please suggest me a cream to whitening the skin.
As I'm 20 years old staying in Delhi since 2 months n I'm seeing my head baldness has been increasing I'm worried about it I'll become hairless or what? Please suggest me something to prevent my head from becoming baldness and survive in Delhi's weather. As of now I use amla hair oil regularly and sometimes I apply ayurvedic oil mahabringraj on my upper scalp and I massage for at least 5 mins with that oil n next day in morning I wash it off with pantene shampoo. So please suggest something I'm worried of it what should be done? And what should be avoided.
One of my friend is having a black spot in his cheek, might be because of pimples, I would highly appreciate and it would be great if you could revert back with your valuable solutions. Looking forward to hear from you.
I am 24 years old. I had itching problem in my eggs skin below penis. This problem was started 5 year ago I meet to a doctor who gives me cotorax HC which help me to reduce itching but this problem comes to me in every 4 or 5 month and after itching I got bubble type shape at that place. Is there any permanent treatment.
I am a 24 year male, I do not have much facial hairs yet and getting bald too. I feel like I lack manliness. Kindly help.
Hi doctor actually I am having so many acnes/pimples in my face doctor and blackheads so for that I was taking treatment for it now a days I not even like to see race in mirror please help me.
Sir, I am suffering with sebaceous cyst on my nose. Please give your experienced suggestions to reduce it.
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am losing hair very quickly. And it is getting white also. What to do? Any natural medicine. Or suggestion please help.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.