Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManoharanYour feedback matters!
I want to grow my height and make body. How can I do this? Please help I have an another problem when I'm traveling anywhere by car I felt sick and I do vomiting. Please help how can I control this allergies?
Hi I'm a male my face is oily and sweaty please tel me wat to do how to control my face skin from getting my skin oily and sweaty wat should I do control oily from my face please help me out.
I'm having eczema problem in legs first den in my face after consuming chicken. I was using tenovate whenever it disturbed. Before dis pblm I'm still now having continuously cracking down the toe fully. For 10 years. For cracks I used more medications include steroids tab. But no use. Dis year because of pain I couldn't walk straightly. Can't do works. My walk turned in to cross step walk. My question is dis will affect inside my legs also? Want to take any scan or X ray. And this eczema slowly affect my hands and neck. Dehydration quickly appeared now a days and itching also. How to get rid of dis eczema? Previous week oly I finished my hsg for conceiving because after marriage no baby for two years. So your your solution also shouldn't affect my conceiving. Pls tell me good solution for me sir.
I have lost of white hair on my head, and also I am losing large number of hairs daily, what should I do?
Hello sir, I got a skin problems on neck groin butt n calf also some sort of red small spots on feet. What should i do?
I am losing my hairs day by day. N I had dandruff. But now it is less. So plss tell me how to get my hairs back:-)
Hi I am suffering from a skin disease, iv got warts on my face and virus is known as hpv. Human papilomavirus. So what are the precaution I should take and ways to get permanently relieved from this.Please guide me.
I am losing my hair. I am tried so many shampoos but it was nothing effect on my hairs. Please help me on this my hair looses.
Hii sir, I am suffering from allergy on my butts since two years I used so many ointments but I am not overcoming this problem so please sir tell me a solution.
Sir can dandruff be cured. After curing it how to maintain a dandruff free hair. What should to take care of.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"