Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manohar Nand Kishore
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar Nand KishoreYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have lump on the left side of my neck near to the Adam's Apple. I have pain on eating foods. What is it?
She has blackheads on her nose. Also pimples are appearing. She uses clean & clear face wash. But the blackheads are not going. What should she do now?
I am 28 year Guy. Weight 93 kg. I heard from elderly people that when a person have diabetes in his/her body, private part gets infected first. Is tat Truth? Actually I have an infection on my penis foreskin since 4-5 months back. My foreskin keeps on tearing apart when ever I try 2 thrust it back. I don't know what to do? Kindly advice.
My skin is normal but gets sweat often, which soap and fairness cream is best for daily usage and which is better for face soap or facewash, if facewash then kindly suggest me that too.
A hole is formed at my anus (above outlet) 3 months back few times gas is released n some times lava is also coming. Recently a pus bump Is formed to side of outlet.
I have small small holes on my face because of pimple.I consulted doctors and spent soo much money but no use . please suggest me what should I do>?
I have black spots under eyes. I have spectacles can you suggest simple ways to cure those spots.Please tell.
I have black spots as wel as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Laparoscopic surgery is also called keyhole surgery or minimally invasive surgery. In traditional method of surgery, large incision is a major post-operative side-effect which results in longer recovery period. The alternative technique, laparoscopy also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical procedure in which small incisions of about 0.5-1.5 cm are made far from the location of the operation.
Laparoscopic surgeries cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely. However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
I am using garner night cream for witness in night time and olay moisturiser at day before going to college. Does there any thing to bother about my skin.
Hi Doctor, This is mayuri 27 years old female. I have serious problem of dark circles around my eyes it bothers me very much. I have tried almost many things to get rid of it. I hope you will suggest me something that will work. Kindly help me. Thankyou.
Hello i am 24years male, i am having some skin problem like first it forms like pimple an it will so itchy if rub it blood an after some days it wil become like a round black kind rough pimple type from last few years, I have some many doctors, they we given some medicine but they we not working on it, i am afraid they what it it it is spreading form legs to hands now, please ley me no cure for it.
I am a 25yr old male and have blackheads on my face. I use many cream but nothing made good result. I use glocin gel and melenorms-ms cream that cream not do any thing. So what I do? Give me some usage how I remove this?
How can I get my face white colour and now I am white in colour but not much white so can you tell me any suggestion please.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light through sunbathing, tanning booths, and outdoor sports increases the chance of developing wrinkles earlier.
- UV light breaks down the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin. These fibers form the skin's connective tissue. They are located under the surface of the skin, and they support the skin. Breaking down this layer causes the skin to become weaker and less flexible. The skin starts to droop, and wrinkles appear.
- Clothes that cover the body, such as hats and long sleeves, may delay the development of wrinkles.
- People who work in the sunlight have a higher chance of early wrinkles. Jobs that involve this type of exposure include fishing and farming. Sailors, golfers, beach lifeguards, and gardeners may also be more prone to skin aging.
- Regular smoking accelerates the aging process of skin, because of the reduced blood supply to the skin. Alcohol dehydrates the skin, and dry skin is more likely to wrinkle.