Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ManoharYour feedback matters!
I am having a pilonidal sinus from past 1 month which is painless until now it had not discharged any pus. My question is , is there any treatment for that except surgery? And is it will be cured completely if I choose homeopathy? If not homeopathy then what should I choose? What will be the approximate cost of it? In how many days it will be cured? Please doctors answer all my question please.
Hello Actually past few weeks I am facing some type of breathing problem. Whenever I try to sit in a close car (with all windows closed, I feel dizziness. And while taking a little rest in between jogs, my full body warms up and it feels like blood is rushing to my head. Your help would be appreciated.
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.