Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManoharYour feedback matters!
My sister has white spots on her face the spots are growing faster from her childhood. And now they are inactive. We tried everything but receive no result.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from skin disease in my private area like inner thigh and crotch area. Can you sugest some remedy.
I am a 31 years old man. I have had a little wart on my ankle for years. But a few months ago two others have appeared around the same spot. I applied vinegar on them. But that didn't help. My question is how to treat them without surgery and are they contagious by any chance?
I have problems of scalp itching, how can I get solution from these disease, and my hair is also falling.
From last 3-4 days I have prblm of itching on my private parts. I want to know can v wash also be use by men? And for wt purpose it is?
I am 16 years old. I have a problem of hair fall. I tried many shampoos but no use. Please suggest some remedy to get rid of it.
I have black spots and sometimes I get pimples on my back. I have not used any medicine. Suggest me some effective medicine.
I naveen I am suffering from acne & lot of acne scars how to get clear and glowing skin in home pls give me permanent solution pls pls give me.
I have hairfall problem there is daily breakage of hair for that I am using coconut oil on daily basis but it isn't helping much. Can you please suggest some medicinal oil or some home remedies to stop or reduce hairfall.
I'm working for shape up my body! I have daily cardio class. My dad's advice is to wear V shaped inner, I'm used to wear boxer type inner. When I shifted my habit to V shaped inner, in 3-4 days I started to get itching. The pain is heavy. So I need your advice on which should I prefer or the treatment for that itching.
I am 14 year old male and I found a little lumps in my nipples! They are really small, about as wide as my nipples if not smaller. They are been there for a year now and I am getting worried what it is! It hurts if I push it too hard, or if I lean against something really solid. And even I am very thin even. Should I see a doctor? Again, I am only 14 and my voice just started to change, so what should I do? Please give me advise! Thank you!
Face have lots of pimple marks and other pigmentation. Its not at all clear. Skin is oily. Have lots of marks and pigmentation all over face. Bt other parts of body are perfectly alright.
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one tablespoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes: Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.