Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula RameshYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female. I Have lots of gray hair and my hair has become very thin as well as I Have hair fall too. I have tried many things but nothing worked out. Can you tell me what I should do?
I am suffering from forehead hair loss. I want to get rid from this problem. They are too much which directly effect my personality please help me. Thanks.
My biggest mistake in my life was listening my mother's advice for applying betnovate c on my face for treatment for acne and pimples on my face and noon advice me to stop it. Recently I got to know that it is a steroid cream and it has ready damaged my skin because it is being almost 5 years I am using it on my face. Recently I came to know that it is a steroid cream. It has made my skin thin and discolored super sensitive and too much facial hairs. At present I can't leave it. If I don't use it on face for a night my face gets red and started itching and generated full of rashes on my skin. So it is my question now that how would I get rid of it.
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
I am having hair loss problem from so many days I have consult the doctor its not clear so please suggest complete solution.
A small patch of hair is lost at back side of my head. What may be the reason? Is it is the indication of bald head.
I am 23 old female. I'm having stretch marks on my thighs and on some parts of stomach. Stretch marks on thighs are reddish.
Sir ,mera umar 22 sal hai mera bahut hair loss ho chuka hai or hair fall ho rahahe or white hair ,dandruff behat jyada hai please koi medicine bataye ki mera hair dobara ajaye or dandruff bhi khatam hojaye please kuch parmanet salutations batayiye.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.