Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My daughter has acute DNS. One of her nostril is completely closed due to trauma at the age of 2. She is 10. Her breast buds have started coming. Acc to her early outburst of puberty can I get her surgery done at 15- or 16 year of age. Her nose is also quite big can I get the surgery for shaping her nose also at the same time?
Hello, Doctor my baby is 1year she not eat food, im giving her rice all types dall mixed cooking food. She will cry while eating when iam forcing her and I am holding her in leg togiving food. Food like liquid so when iam giving food substance going in nose n ears. So please tell how handle a baby what kid of food shall I made to her n give me advice for her hunger. And her weight is 6.5 kg she is active but her weight is not growing. Please tell me tips n medicine to gain her weight iam worried about her weight.
My 11 month boy has weight of 8.2 kg ,he is not take milk much ,hardly take 250 ml by bottle ,prefer more mother milk, he also go for toilet after 2 days ,whats his problem constipation or something else ,pls suggest food for weight gain.
I have 7 months baby and he fell off from bed and I have noticed that he is sleeping more than before. Is that true that my notice is true or not? If so what is the reason for that.
I have a 8 month old female baby. She is having fever, running nose, nose block, Coughing since 4 days now. We have given medicines as prescribed by a doctor in our location. However, after giving medicines her temperature keeps on fluctuating, cold and cough remains the same. We don't know what to do now.
4.5 Yrs, 15 Kgs, he does not want to play and eat much like other. If he does by force the Vomiting starts then and the pain begins between lower part of the Knee and toe of only one leg. It is turned to both legs at a time once. That time the legs became very cold and does not walk more. He generally takes normal diet five times in a day (i.e chat, rice, Milk, Biscuits, Horlicks, Hand made Bread, and some vegetables). I (Father) already consultant with three child specialists according to them that is growth pain. Please give me some advise.
Hi this is for my baby he is eighteen months he not eat anything please answer me how can give good food please.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.