Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula AshwinYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years I had boils before 7 months nd it has left dark marks on my legs nd hands I applied almost al scar end creams dint work suggest gud ointment so tat I can get rid of dis in 1 months.
I am safring for postpartum hair loss pleas suggest me that which biotin brand is best for post pregnancy hair loss and suggest any oil or shampoo that gives results?
Dr. shab I had suffering to lower back and little bit pain upper back since 2 month what is cause of that what is treatment? Please advice
Mera half head ache ho rha 3 dino se sir or mai bahut kamjor bhi hu sir kuch bataiye jisse mai apni health me sudhaar kr sku.
I am 22 year old and my weight is just 55 kg. I want to increase my weight at least 5 in month. please consult me as soon as possible. Ty.
I'm angry natured person and if someone speaks with roughly I also speaks with same as every reaction there is equal and opposite reaction. But it irritates me lot and for some longer period of this I can't come on my original stage and feel good. please tell what can I do to overcome this?
My question is to an eminent Dentist; I have recently approched a dentist for filling one of my teeth which broken a bit and as it is no pain or sensitivity. He suggested a refill and I sat for it. But while working on it almost 75% of the teeth came out and he compleated the procedure. Now let know whether this teeth last long or required a replanting?
We all wonder if the way we think, feel and behave are normal? For this we need to be aware of some typical signs and symptoms that show itself in emotions, thoughts and behaviours.
Let us go through this checklist to evaluate how you feel:
- Do you constantly feel sad or down?
- Do you have confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate?
- Do you have excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt?
- Do you feel extreme mood changes of highs and lows?
- Do you feel that you need to withdrawal from friends and activities?
- Do you feel significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping?
- Do you feel a sense of detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia (suspiciousness) or hallucinations (interactions with the unseen)?
- Do you feel the inability to cope with daily problems or stress?
- Do you have trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people?
- Do you have problems related with alcohol or drug abuse?
- Do you think you have major changes in eating habits?
- Do you feel you have sex drive changes?
- Do you constantly feel excessive anger, hostility or violence?
- Do you have suicidal thinking?
The above thoughts, feelings and behaviours can be a sign of illness when the frequency and intensity increase to such a point that it affects our daily life.
Sometimes symptoms of a mental health disorder appear as physical problems, such as stomach pain, back pain, headache, or other unexplained aches and pains.