Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs old I have a small acne (dane) in back, shoulder and in front below the neck about 6 yrs. I am very tensed about this and I cant wear a backless dress because of this so please help me how to remove this permanently. If there is a home made solution so please tell me and if there is some cream and medicines that also tell me and tell me the best solution.
Sir/mam I am 20 years old. I have hair problems last few months. Hair falls when I combing hair. And oil massaging. What to do. My hair now thinning.
On my face during these days I got lot of white heads which are very irritating could you please tell me a solution.
Sir I have dark spots on my face from 3years which is causes from punching pimple Tell me the solution how can I rigid from them.
I'm 24 yrs old. I got scar on my face wen I get small pox. How to remove it. Tell some remedy. Presently I'm using glyco6.
I have a problem of a lot of hairfall and excessive dandruff please suggest be a goof treatment or product to get rid of it.
Hi I am 22 years marriage women I was very fair n clear skin but after my pregnancy n childbirth I got lots of pimples n dark skin I had gained weight from 55 kg to 66 kgs I want to lose my weight n look fair please help me is der any cream help me out.
I have a lot of pimples on my face. I have been to several dermatologist but nothing happened. They have characterised it as Acne Vulgaris.
Nearly one month. I face hair fall problem. Every day I loss nearly 100 hair. And my hair looks dry always. Whats the reason.
I have hair fall problem free give aaa answer fastly because but heavy reason give urgently plzzz plzzz give me answer fastly.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.