Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManimorianYour feedback matters!
My son 3 years old repeatedly getting cold & cough, month 3 times observed, cough with phlegm no fever & other problem kid is active. Doc suspects on allergy. AEC test done count is 468, recommending inhaler & asthalin syrup Pl suggest for small kid don't want give inhaler.
I have a baby boy he is 18 months old.my problem is that he dnt like milk at all. He is not drinking milk not even a cup in a day.plzz suggest me any idea to improve interest for milk
My younger son his age is one and half year and he is suffering from the problem of stool at the time of stooling he suffers more pain and stool is so hard and tight. So please tell any thing else.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.