Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ManikandanYour feedback matters!
Bad pain in teeth. Hot n cold gives sensation. From 1 year though I use sensitive toothpaste. Pain Happens more when mouth is open. No allergies or any other issues.
At the root of many of teeth, the skin is removed and slowly the the root is getting exposed. I brush everyday. Although I try very hard to keep it clean, bad odor comes. What should I do ?
I have continous sensation in my front teeth. Also my wisdom teeth are coming out. Because of this I am having headache. I am a working woman & hence cant go to the doctor frequently. Kindly suggest as it is getting worse with each passing day.
I am trouble to mouth ulcers after 2 days and ulcers in mouth back side area I am not speak and eating proper bcoz it's very painful.
I am 25 my teeth's are on yellow color can you tell me how to get white teeth's naturally, thanking you sir/madam.
Hi sir or madam. I am 26 years old. I have two problems with teeth, 1. From childhood onwards my teeth colour is yellowish only but everyday I i'll do two times brush. But colour is yellowish only it not changed to white and I feel shy to give a smile in front if others. 2. Bad smell is coming from my mouth. So my problem is normal or abnormal please give any suggestion or advice.
I am suffering from cheek tooth. Few days. If I have take medicine regular then relief other wise I have so pain in my cheek tooth. What I do now?
I am a 30 year old guy. I had cut my inner portion of my lips. This caused an ulcer and blister kind of thing. It has swollen like a small bump with fluid inside. It has been more than a month still not dried and healed. I showed a physician but to no avail. I am not sure which department to visit. Is it a general physician or dentist ?
Dear Dr's I'm suffering from bad breathing I couldn't open my lips with friends due to bad breath please suggest me how to slow the this problem and please guide or avoid me from this bad decease.
Dear sir/madam, I have a bad habit that I take tobacco and thats why my teeth became dirty. But I can not clean my teeth by tooth brush So give me some suggestion that I can take care of my teeth.
I want to get rid of foul smell of my mouth. Instead of brushing my teeth daily n using mouth wash .suggest me some treatment. .is teeth cleaning good .clinical.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.