Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manikanda PrabuYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcers. After medication it will be cured, but after some time it will again come. I have no constipation but I have low hemoglobin is that the reason or something else. Please advise.
I am 27 year old and have problem of mouth not complety open during eating or spoken, pain in ear. I consult with dentist but they said that there was no problem in my teeth. Now what should I do?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer and have tried ointments but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me. I'm suffering from this disease since 6years.
I am 20 years old girl. I have yellow teeth. I will use so many toothpaste to remove the yellowness but there is no effect. So tell me what should I do for whiteness of the teeth.
Hi Doctor, I just want to know that is glister toothpaste good for teeth? Last time I have asked you for brightened teeth and you suggested me to use himalaya sparkling and I am still using it but now I can not brush my teeth hardly and I have to do very gently because if I do hardly then blood comes. I am very scared if my teeth are getting damage. Also because I am very lazy and I can not brush my teeth twice in a day. Please help and suggest me. Plz.
How long does 0.75 - 1 Inch Ulcer Will Take To Heal? And it's 6 th ulcer since last two months regularly visiting dentist Currently using Metrogyl 400 tab Flemiklox lb Do I need to do something else to get rid of it?
I have little pimple in my mouth it's paining too much. I can't even eat or drink water. What I have to do?
Sir, I have been suffering from bad breathe since 6 years. I consulted many dental doctors but I could not find the solution. So please give me some suggestions to get off from this problem.
I am suffering with teeth pain when I take cool items like cool water, ice cream so please suggest a solution for my problem.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.