Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mani RameshYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 52 and have spondlitis. Recently started complaining reeling sense when she lie down for a while and gets up. No Sugar or BP. CT scan shows no signs.She fell down from top of the escalator at 43 yrs of age and now complains she has pain at waist backside bone. Any suggestions for these two problems?
Hello, I'm 22 years old had sex with my boyfriend on Dec since my date of periods is 17 th I haven't got my periods nearly 1.5 months over I even tried pregnancy test but 2 times also got a negative results I took meprate tablets for 5 days along with that I'm taking iron tablets also and haven't got my periods I'm very scared that I am pregnant Can I take hemoglobin test is there any chance of knowing that we r pregnant pls suggest I'm very scared of this as my mom vl take to hospital But I have symptoms of back pain stomach pain flowing of white liquid.please advice
I am 25 year boy I have a neck pain for 6 months and is there any way to stop the pain in the neck. I am unable to do work with this neck pain so help me to solve this.
How to overcome the knee ligament damage?? What is the best exercise to overcome the knee ligament damage?
Hello sir/madam I am 42 years old male I have been suffering from body muscle pain along with abdomen since 12 years. From 2004, I get suffered from I. B. S. My gall bladder was removed some 3 years ago after thaT I am suffering with high acidity and gas. Some 2 years ago I went through endoscopy and it shows erosive pan gastritis erosive duodenitis. L.F.T shows liver enzymes to be little raised. Uric acid 6.9. Sr. Triglycerides 217. Sr. Cholesterol 202. SGOT (AST) 53. SGPT 46. I have been taking antacids from last 3 years but no relief.
Hello sir I'm 27 year old. My name is manoj I'm facing problem in my left shoulder. I consultants with my doctors before but I did not get best results. Some times I feel pain in my full arm. I was doing exercise during this happened. Please suggest me best solution for this.
I am 22 old female having back problem and pain every time I touch my lower back its painful. Whats this and wht should I do.
I am chef and I work in a hotel for 12-13 hours of standing work now I feel pain in my legs and back, so what should I do?
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of the days I am have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I have pain in my shoulder. What should I do for heal it. Actually I am doing gym n on that time I have little jerk in my shoulder.
I am having backbone pain.. I have tried many medicines. I am not sure what is the solution for this? Can you please help me if possible?
I am 32 years old male and working in company. I have back pain due to continue sitting lon chair. What is the best solution from this pain?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"