Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Malaiappan MYour feedback matters!
I do not have a speech therapist in my locality. I stammer very badly, I cannot communicate normally with people. I even cannot say my name. Can anyone tell me home remedies to cure stammering?
I am 25 years old. I am feeling better when I'm drinking codeine cough syrup. That I am fully addictive with this. Please save me. I want to forget it. But what shall I do?
Hi, now a days I don't get sound sleep mind is disturbed suddenly in the night I start sweating please advise.
My Husband last 19 year taking tobacco like Shekhar, Rajnigandha, Tulsi. But now a days he trying to quit. I am fearing for cancer. I want to diagnose any problem will be arise? He is 34 years old.
I am 24 years old and I am in a relationship with a man. I am insecure towards this relationship. I have fallen in love for the first time and it is long distance relationship. I am anxious that he does not love me. As there are no attempts from his side to nurture the relationship. In my opinion, when a person is in love. A person should do things that love can grow healthy. A surprise call in the middle of the day would do. But I thing my boyfriend do not care that much. I have discussed things with him earlier about it but there is no improvement or any change in his behaviour. He does not understand my emotional needs. Please help me. All these things are making me awake all night and over stressed.
From last 6 year I am smoking cigrate but now I want to leave this habit. How to do that. U tried a lot bt somehow or somewhere I am not able to do that. Also now I am facing problem in my cheat there is always bit pain. So please help me with this.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.