Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mala VijayakrishnanYour feedback matters!
Hii sir / madam I'm 24 years old Since many years I have urine problem I go to urine many times a day I get urine every now and then And many times it come in a very low amount sometime I get urge of urine and when I go only few drops come Whole day while going out I need to plan and locate washrooms accordingly Plzzzz help me I'm worried.
I am second month pregnant and my last period date July 1. I am getting stomach pain in the abdominal area.In the scan report tells baby formation not yet started. Taking thyroid tab (tsh: 4.65) and folvite tablet s For stomach pain am taking carpoel tablet. Please suggest.
I had sex when there is chance of pregnancy but I take 5 pill in 24 hr but now I started eating spices food and face overeating is this symptom of pregnancy.
From my left breast nipple sticky discharge leaking its very sticky, without pressing it comes automatically when I feel wet I coming to know the nipple discharge and me having left hip join pain severely.
Hi, I had intercourse wid my partner during my mensturation and took an ipill. Its been 2 days I have fever, severe headache, body pain. Is it because of the pill?
How to fuck the girl and when they ill happy in that time what should I do for his happy I want to do know how pls help me.
I have noticed blood in urine from last few days and have a burning sensation too. And periods also heavy bleeding. Please advice. My age is 50 years.
I missed my periods for 20 days my pregnancy test is negative so my doctor advice to take regrestrone tablet 2 times a day for 5 days but still my periods not come. Is it possible to get postive in pregnant test now?
Hi I am 27 years female. I am pregnant with 6 weeks and 5 days but suddenly yesterday bleeding was started and I consult to my gynecologist she suggested me ultrasound. In ultrasound report Dr. Told me that the growth of baby is 0 percent so you should abort this. I want to know about the medical tests that again not happen with me this. And best Dr.in jaipur. And why it is happen with me.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
Dear doctor, I am newly Married (5 months. I was 6 week pregnant but unfortunately I had miscarriage on June 19 and after that doc prescribed for D&E I had D&e on 21 June .everything was normal after D&E .now its all about 2 months have completed n I haven't got my period yet. I am very worried about this .on 16 of Aug I visited gynecologist I told her my history .she then said for usg n it showed that my endometrial lining is 11. 3 mm,DR then prescribe me for meprate 10 mg twice a day for 5 days. Medicine course has completed. How many more days I have to wait for getting my period normally? Because my period were normal before pregnancy but time duration was only 2 days. Please help me doc that was my first pregnancy .is there any complications about anything regarding my period? What should I do doctor please help me? What is the reason of missing period ?when will I find every thing normal.
Hello, I have low hemoglobin and rbc cell is also low, I am worried that I am getting weak day by day. Even I don't have my periods last month. Is there any natural way to get rid of it. Although I am taking levipil 500 mg twice a day and venlite OD 100 mg once at dinner. How long I have to take this medicine? please help.
Sir we are newly married couples and this is the third month for us and the query is now my missed her periods and it's going to complete 35 days and still we didn't check the pregnancy test and also sometimes my wife got pain in her stomach and also body paining feeling tired is that any problem for her to make pregnancy and I'm so weird because of this please advise us immediately thank you.
Me pcod ki medicine le rhi hu dronis r 20 iske side effects kya h kunki ye me last 3 months se le rhi hu or 2 months se bar bar mere gasetic problem ho rhi h jism pet dard hota h and acedity bn jati h.
Am a 24 year old married woman. I have 2 children and now I want no children but last 20march 2016 I miss my periods and now I am very trouble. Is am pregnant if yes then please tell me best pills for abortion please tell me.
I am 23 years old. I get whita discharge with a fishy smell and sometimes itching also and burning when I will not drink water properly. Please tell the reason and solution.
Although it’s still not clear as to how sitting can lead to poor health, one of the causes that researchers cite is a fall in metabolic activity, which has an adverse effect on your body’s fat and sugar levels, making you vulnerable to various health disorders.
Ideally, sitting or any sedentary activity associated with sitting shouldn't make up more than 4-5 hours of your day. Several studies have revealed how sitting for long hours can be bad for your health:
- It increases your chances of dying from Cardiovascular disease by 18%
- You face an increased risk (about 17%) of dying from Cancer if you sit for a very long
- Prolonged sitting can cause your risk of suffering from Type 2 Diabetes increase by 91%
To negate the effects that sitting might have on your health, you need to move around or stand up from time to time. You might begin by standing as often as you get the chance to, or try to walk if your work allows you to. Other strategies that you could adopt are:
- Instead of sitting, have your lunch or talk on the phone standing
- Increase your physical activity by taking the stairs
- Take 1-3 minutes break every 30 minutes to stand or walk around
- Exercise or stand when watching TV
- Lastly, try to lessen your daily sitting period by 15 - 20 minutes every day
When you're standing or moving, you end up improving your metabolism, which is responsible for fat and sugar burning. As a result, there’s an increase in your energy levels, which in turn increases your stamina and also helps in shedding off the extra kilos. When you sit, these processes stop performing, thereby increasing your chances of suffering from various diseases.