Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mala.RYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant and 9 the month started today my baby weights 1.6 kg. Kindly guide me to increase baby weight diet and essentials. Swati Sharma.
Veginal dryness after remove both ovaries due to small cysts pain in intercourse Please advice so that can I enjoy sex. Thanks
Hello Dr. mujhe yeah, puchna, hai, ki medicines lene k bad mujhe periods aa te hai mujhe app koi medicines baato jis se mujhe app, ne app periods aye Dr. jab tak yeah problem hal nahi ho gi tab tak mujhe pregnancy nahi ho sakti so please help me. I have need a baby.
Am anargha my last menses date is jan 4th and now I want to know how much month. Am now conceiving baby. And how many week it is.
I have been planing for my 2nd baby since 4-5 months. Nw we r planing to go on pilgrimage by d end of ths mnth. Cn I have tablets to postpone or prepare my periods. Is it save. Wat if I conceive ths mnth?
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got my periods on 26/07/2016 & then on next month on 25/08/2016 but two periods are normal & 3rd period is very less as it last for 2 days & my tummy is outside & I am feeling lil bit lazy so am I pregnant or not?
When I suck my wife's breast nipples on sex time, it's leave something just like water. What is this? Is anything wrong with my wife?
Doctor she is about 80 years old she remembers each and everything but she doesn't remember that she is in her house the only thing she is saying again and again that please take me back to my home and she issuing abuse language again and again even while sleeping she abuse to me my mom dad and my wife she is over weight so we can't even pick her up from bed she is taking sleeping pills of 2.5 mg but she doesn't sleep more than 4 hour can you please advise what to do or any medicine which can at least make her mind cool.
Hi I'm 37 year's old mujhe thyorid h mera 11 year's ka boy h uske baad mujhe conciev nhi hua phir meine consult kiya laproscopy bhi hua uske baad august 2016 mein mene conciev kiya But baby ki heartbeat nhi thi so doc n suggest kiya ki mujhe abourtion karvana hoga uske baad d&c hua in october now mein fast se faster conciev karna chahti hu. So pls help d&c k baad mujhe periods bahut jayada ho rhe h usally mujhe 3 days hi flu hota tha but now 5 to6 days tak hota h mujhe conciev karna h as soon as possible pls help.
Hiii mam I'm pregnant now and 6 months is running now I would like to eat ice cubes daily shall I eat r any problem will happen by eating ice cubes mam please reply me.
Got lump in breast consulted doc sugsted fnac. Result smear studied r paucicellular&show predominantly mature adipose tissue frags. Bgrond shows few anucleate squames. No epitical elmts seen, no evidence of malignant cells seen" what it means n wts the treatment.
Here are 6 mistakes women frequenty make without realising it-
1) Not Initiating Sex: It is a myth that women are not interested in sex as much as men. Neither should men have to be the traditional intiators. In fact, because most guys feel that they are always the initiators, it tends to set up disequilibrium on the passion levels in the relationship. Women must show interest by taking the first step every now and then. Your partner will really appreciate it, and it will also be very satisfying for you.
2) Not Guiding Him: It might be awkward for a woman to directly talk about what she wants, but it is the only way to lead your man to understand what works for you. If you let your man know what you like and what you do not, it is easier for him and makes for a good experience for both.
3) Bothering About Your Looks: Accept and appreciate your body. Concerns about how you look, during intercourse stops you from enjoying yourself and ruins your chances of achieving an orgasm. Men want their partners to abandon themselves during the act. All they really care about is your enthusiasm, energy, interest and flexibity.
4) Assuming Men Are Casual About It: It is a myth that men are not romantic or take sex casually. It is important for them. Both men and women find sexual intimacy in the context of a committed relationship to be much more satisfying.
5) Assuming He Should Be Up For It Always: There are many aspects of life that men, just like you, deal with daily. The pressures of daily rouitne -- work, family, bills – sometimes affects a man’s libido. Women tend to be surprised by this and often take a man’s lack of interest in sex personally. Give your man space to be and accept things naturally.
6) Getting Upset When He Suggests Something New: Men like to experiement. And if he suggests something new that you cannot appreciate, try to convey it in a very subtle manner. Do not get upset. Always talk about your comfort level and discuss openly about moral grounds.
Have any further questions on your sexual health and relationships? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Hi doctor I have pcod problem that have multiple ovarian cyst 4 mm to 7 mm size any pills for regulating periods for medicines please tell me medicines name and side effects and how much months I have to take that pill for regulating periods please tell me waiting.
I am in 9th week of pregnancy. I am having nausea & vomiting very badly & can not control till last drop even some blood also comes out with it. I am taking parental vitamins & Ondem MD But still daily vomiting is there & even can not digest rice, fruits, milk, coconut water etc Please guide safe way to reduce vomiting. Also having complete stomach muscle pain & back pain due continue vomits.
I have low lying anterior placenta in my 20th week now I take scan in my 30th week it was normal now. There is a way to get normal delivery.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
She is getting pain in her stomach since last 2 months. Every day she is getting pain in her stomach. This has happened after our first sex encounter before 2 months. After than she is getting pain continuously. She has proper periods but unable to find the reason of her pain. After that we both have never been in sexual relations as of this pain. Please suggest something Thanks a lot.
1. Rehydrates the body
Because of its electrolyte composition, coconut water is also used to rehydrate the body in case of dehydration and fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting or excessive sweating. A good source of carbohydrates,
2. Promotes weight loss
Coconut water is an ideal drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contain various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism.
3. Lowers blood pressure
Coconut water is considered good for controlling high blood pressure, thanks to its vitamin c, potassium, and magnesium content. Potassium, in particular, helps lower blood pressure by balancing out the negative effects of sodium.
4. Heart tonic
It helps lower low-density lipoprotein (ldl or the 'bad' cholesterol) and increase high-density lipoprotein (hdl or the 'good' cholesterol) levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.