Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MajubaYour feedback matters!
As per doctor instruction I was inserted the Candid CL Vaginal Suppositories, 6 days continuously, after that it will not come, I took health foods, fruits, 2 liters of water, from this Sunday to Tuesday I don't take proper food on time, now again white discharge (like water) started, kindly advise me what to do on this issue. I am only 46 kg weight, looking very lean.
My age is 30 years and I am unmarried. My problem is that my period is now happens only for 1 days and that too with very less bleeding. I am worried about my future pregnancy. Please let me know if there would be any problem in my future pregnancy?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.
My periods date was 18. Sept I usually get my periods 5 or 6 days before But still now I did not got my periods n my husband n I had unprotected sex also M feeling like cramps Stomach pain Vomiting Are this signs of being pregnant I had 2 ectopic also before Please check additional info also.
Good morning sir, I married 1 year before, due to m in police training I cannot meet frequently in intercourse, now I want child to conceive my wife so I request you kindly mention the ovulation dates after menstrual periods. Kindly give the information clearly dates. And my wife periods usually delay 2-10 days every month Kindly do the needful Thanking you.
Doctor please help me my last period date was 29 july and I do sex with my boyfriend at 13 august nd on 24 august the periods will started again but it was not as same as before blood is coming very low like 5,6 drops please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 21 year old but still I have not get regular menstrual cycle in each month it comes early many times what should I do to get the menstrual cycle on perfect date?
Is oral sex OK? I mean if my girl friend swallows my sperm, what will happen? Is there any problem in it? And if if I lick her vagina, will I have any problem?
Is it normal to have 16*13 mm follicle on day 11 and if ovulation occur on this size is there a chance to get pregnant?
I had sex with my girl friend. But I didn't insert my penis in to her vagina. I used my penis below d vagina nd between d to lap joint. After doing tht I found my semen in her vagina outer layer. I searched in Internet is show their is 95 percentage of change to get pregnant. Is tht true?
Researchers have identified a receptor in the brain that shows male and female bodies differ greatly in response to stress The findings showed that when we are stressed the cells in our hypothalamus the brain region steps up the production of a receptor called CRFR, known to quickly help activate the stress response nervous system
The study could aid in the development of treatment for regulating hunger or stress responses including anxiety and depression