Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old boy. I am in school in 10th. I am having white hairs too much. I use coconut oil 1 time a day. I have little hair. And have too much dandruff. Please provide me with a solution to naturally get my black hairs back.
I am 50 yrs old female.I am weighing 100kgs and have slipped disc since last two yrs .I get severe pain in my left leg and lower back . Another problem area are my knees.I went for nerve block last year was slightly better.But currently it has increased . Kindly suggest.
I have eye bag under my left eye and not associated with irritation, pain. I found this 2 days ago. I undergone for nose surgery 6 months ago. I read that these eye bags are symptoms for renal problems, can this be true in my case? Even I had fatty liver problem in my past. But now I do not feel any discomfort or pain in my body.
I want to ask that when I do the sex my sperm is coming very soon so what can I do that sperm is not come early.
When I am sleep in the night my body is not relax and I think my brain is working. In morning my hole body is tight. Daily I sleep 6 to 7 hours in night i.
Anger is good. It protects you. But intense, uncontrolled anger may destroy valuable relationships. Anger is a result of anxiety and fear. When we assume that our expectations will not be met, we become anxious. When we feel unsure about our own capabilities we become anxious. This anxiety creates fear. Anxiety comes from our beliefs. All beliefs can be modified.
Anger has lots of energy. Avoid arguments/confrontations when you are very angry. When you are very angry you are likely to use rough language which may damage your relations and you are likely to behave impulsively. All this you might regret later on. Following are a few techniques which will help you to manage your anger in difficult situations :
- Sit down and have a glass of water, slowly. This will help you to calm down a little.
- Avoid or go away from that room or situation. Tell the people concerned, that you are angry and would like to discuss it some other time.
- Deep breathing exercises help a lot. Close your eyes, take 10 deep breaths, turn your attention towards your body. See what is happening to your body. Tell your body muscles to relax. If your heart is beating fast, if you are breathing fast, continue deep breathing, till it normalises.
- Now understand what is making you angry. Understand your own anxiety and fear related to the issue.
- Let the other person know how you are “feeling”. Start your statements, “I feel hurt/insulted/let down/neglected etc. when you do this”, instead of saying “You hurt/neglect me”. When you express your feeling in this manner, the other person does not feel blamed, which makes the other person more receptive.
- Focus on the current issue, don’t bring in past situations.
- Tell the other person, what you want or expect, instead of telling what you do not want. E.G. Instead of saying “I don’t want you to go out now”, say “I would like you to stay at home today”.
- Listen carefully what the other person wants to tell you. Give others a chance to voice their opinions.
- Make an eye contact and be firm but polite while communicating your point of view.
- Understand everyone’s responsibility in the situation. Try to see, what is your share in the problematic situation? Work on that.
- Understand what change you want.
- Have realistic expectations from others and also from yourself.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I have hairs prblm. Actually m a sikh girl but still my hairs r not long n thick. What to do n what to apply.
Several chronic diseases for which no cure has been found, can be cured by a simple method called water therapy. The japanese sickness association confirms that several diseases such as headache, hypertension, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, rheumatism, sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, hyperacidity, gastritis, dysentry, constipation, irregular mensuration, urogenital problems etc can be cured by water therapy.
Though it sounds incredible, it has been proved factual and is recommended by several doctors as well. Human health depends mainly on the digestive system.
Drinking ordinary potable water helps clean the gastrointestinal tract and the blood, thereby remove toxins from the body. Thus many of the ailments are cured by practising water therapy.
How to practise?
The method of water therapy is simple, easy and inexpensive. Early in the morning, before attending to any of the morning chores, 5 glasses of water should be taken at one stretch. You may give a short break. Do spot walking for a few minutes and then drink rest of the water. Take necessary precaution against impurities of water. Water should be boiled and cooled if purity is suspected.
For the next 45 minutes to one hour after drinking water, no other beverage or eatable should be taken. After supper one should not have any stimulating beverage or a soft drink.
During the first few days of therapy, one may pass urine 3-4 times within one hour after drinking water. Some may have even loose stools. But in a short period everything comes back to normalcy and symptoms of relief from the disease will be seen.
Person suffering from arthritis and rheumatism should take water therapy three times a day in the first week and thereafter may practise it once in a day. While practising water therapy, water should be taken two hours after meal and not before that.
My Wife has rheumatoid arthritis. I want to know the cure for this. Is there any type of complete cure in any part of the world. She is currently 24yrs.
I want to increase my penis size so how I can do? Can you help me out with this as I am getting marry in next year.
I have depression and take anti depressants. Is it safe to have a baby. Alongside I have diabetes n bp too. But before having all these problems I had a son who is now 3.5 years old. I am confused.
Hi. I am 21. I am just disturbed mentally. I used to study well in my school days. But I am doing poor performance in college. I just get distracted by many. I just want to go tours. Got addicted to social media. When I get one thing I wanted another. What is life? How to live it?
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
Teeth may be lost due to various reasons - decay, periodontal disease, age, trauma, etc. Whatever the reason, losing a tooth causes some side effects, as noted below:
- Reduced chewing efficiency, thereby affecting nutrition
- Aesthetics, more effect if front teeth are lost
- Structural support to the face - puckering can happen
- Overall nutrition affected
For someone who has lost a tooth or teeth, dentures are a boon. There are various options for people, and choice can be made based on economic, cosmetic, and overall health conditions.
Partial/complete: If only one or few teeth are being replaced, it is a partial denture. This can be fixed or removable. In case of old age or trauma where all teeth are lost, a complete denture would be in order. In most cases, this is a removable denture.
Fixed dentures/Removable dentures: Depending on whether the denture is fixed in the mouth or can be removed when not in use.
Metal or ceramic or combination: In some cases, for aesthetic or economic reasons, the patient can decide to go for a metallic fixed partial denture. The fabricated crowns will have a metallic surface but is acceptable given the strength, especially in posterior teeth, which take a heavy mastication load.
In cases of front teeth loss, the denture should almost always be a ceramic one, especially for cosmetic reasons. If the person cannot afford, a removable denture can be done.
The optimal denture should be chosen based on a number of factors including the functional and aesthetic expectations.
Caring for dentures: It depends on the types of dentures you choose.
Fixed dentures: This requires religious brushing, flossing or interdental brushing, and rinsing. The edges of the denture can put pressure on the gums and cause irritation, this needs to be watched for.
- Clean the dentures after every meal
- Be careful when handling them to avoid fall and breakage
- Handle the clasps with care, altered clasps may not fit properly
- Clean the bone and gums around the denture after each meal
- Soak the dentures overnight in water or a denture-soaking solution
- Avoid soaking it in hot water, can lead to warping of the denture plate
- Avoid hard brushing of the dentures
With any denture in the mouth, visit the dentist regularly every 6 months to keep a constant vigil on your overall dental health. Ill-fitting dentures, especially, need to be corrected immediately as they can lead to irritation, ulcers, and even infections.
With these small precautions, the denture can function to its optimal level and serve as a good replacement of the lost tooth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.