Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MagbalineYour feedback matters!
Hi! My teeth becoming yellow and bleeding from gums and no bad smell from mouth. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee or Tea every day and I don't Smoke. Thanks.
Many cases of bad breath may be readily alleviated by:
Proper dental care and oral hygiene, including daily flossing.
Gentle cleaning of the posterior portion of the dorsum of tongue (e.g., with a plastic tongue cleaner).
Rinsing and deep gargling with an effective mouthwash (in order to get the liquid as far back as possible without swallowing it, one can extend the tongue while gargling). This is most effective when done at bedtime.
Eating fibrous foods (a healthy breakfast is recommended).
Chewing gum briefly (5 minutes is often sufficient) if the mouth is dry, or after meals, especially with high protein intake. Sugar-free gum is preferable.
Sufficient water intake.
Decreasing alcohol and coffee intake.
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old. I am a girl. Actually I got my tooth replacement done 5 years back. I have got gap teeth so my doctor advised to go for replacement. But now my gums are swelling & my teeth doesn't appear good when smile. I can't smile or laugh properly. Please help me! I need it.
Hello I am Rakesh from chandigarh. I was using tabacoo and cigarette continues last 15 year. Now I left all. But because of using these my teeth are yellow. I want to wash.
Some upper part of my second molar in left lower side has been broken before 8-9 years back. Regularly I was cleaning cavity created by that broken part. There was no pain or problem until last 2-3 months. But now there is toothache at broken part. It is quite sensitive. Please suggest remedy or treatment.
I am having a tooth problem. 6 teeth are having cavity But pain does not occur Today my gum was of my 6 th teeth near lower left part of my tooth. Please tell me home remedy Or treatment I can do from your clinic.
I am 22 years, working in MNC in rotational shifts sometimes in night shifts also. I am facing mouth ulcer issue every month. Any particular reason can be behind it? What can you suggest as best practice to avoid mouth ulcer.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.