Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Madumathi HariprasadYour feedback matters!
Hi ,i'm 27 years I had an abortion of 5 months last 5 years back with un affair now i'm married planing for child facing irregular period did all treatment test .doctor suggested to do X ray HSG .my question is will in test HSG doctor comes to know about my previous abortion.
I am 28 years old trying to get pregnant from 5 months but not getting. 3 months before I had thyroid problem was 6.and I had done hormonal test my prolactin is increased. So what should do now?
I am getting itching in my whole body and pain during periods and have headache and losing of my hair and weight also.
Hi Dr, Can you please provide me with detail info regarding rubella vaccine? Approx cost of this? How effective this is and any side effects of this vaccine? After how many days of vaccine can I prepare to conceive? Is this normal?
I've this irregular periods problem. I haven't had my periods since 2 months. I've had an intercourse last weekend and now I doubt am pregnant. Cuz am having a regular stomach ache and now I even feel like puking.
I m a 29 years old female. Married for 2 yrs. After one n half year I conceived it was after treatment for 6 months. But I miscarried. N now I have consulted another gync she has written for thyroid test rbs n cbc. And also suggested d&c. Nxt month and was saying abt laproscopy. I dnt want all this to happen. I even under went follicular study n my husbands semen analysis report is also normal. All reports up till now are normal. But post miscarriage my cycle became short i. E of 25 days. What do you suggest me.
My delivery is done 3 days ago. It is Cesarean delivery. But after 2 days my bleeding is stop completely. What to do for that? My stomach is also going fatty day by day.
I am 32 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I had done some prenatal yoga prescribed by my doctor and I had to climb stairs 8 times. Today morning I have pain in my vagina area specially when I lie down and turn left or right. I feel little bit urine/ some water going by itself .This happened twice now. Should I go and get admitted? Please advise Extra notes: baby was in breech position in my previous scan. Bp, weight all normal.
I had taken pregnancy test on 29th July and 10th august both were negative but I have some pregnancy symptoms. Normally my belly is quite flat but now I feel my belly is floated also I am having white and clear discharge. What could the reason be for this problem.
. I had sex with my bf 15 days back and took a pill within 12 hrs my period was supposed to start today what should I do.
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant after normal delivery with episiotomy Medici lateral few weeks back when I checked doctor she said stitches are healed how ever I still have pain from my private place and my left leg, episiotomy was in my left thins bcoz of this pain I am not able to stand for even 5 mins please help me how to reduce the pain.
Hello sir/madam, My wife had an abortion after 2 weeks of pregnancy by abortions pills. Now her health got normal but her breast size still remain increased and sagy. Also she has some fluids leaking from her breast. I request you for some advice to regain her original size. Thank u.
Sedentary lifestyles have taken a toll our health, impacting the stamina of our body. Whether you are an athlete or a regular person who requires building physical and mental stamina in order to easily perform daily tasks, try these 5 highly effective ways to do so.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking adequate quantity of water goes a long way in maintaining a good stamina level and also building it gradually. Water also helps fight muscle fatigue and you can also combine its consumption with certain sports drinks such as gatorade.
- Maintain a stable sleep schedule: Chronic sleep disorders have been known to lead to troublesome issues such as rapid weight gain and high blood pressure. It is very essential to get sound sleep for an adequate time period on a daily basis in order to keep your body fresh and increase stamina.
- Follow a strict exercise regime: Exercise is the best way to help your body build up stamina and increase energy levels. People who exercise on a regular basis are likely to develop an improved endurance level and stamina. Also, these people have lower fatigue levels. Try and work out for at least half an hour every day.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Food products rich in nutrients are bound to give a credible stamina boost to your body. Include foods in your diet that are rich sources of carbohydrates and starches, such as vegetables, fruits and lean meats. Also, eat small meals and consume them throughout the day.
- Keep a positive attitude: A positive attitude helps a lot in keeping your brain cells energetic and excited. Try and focus on the work at hand and complete it in the best way possible. A healthy mind is bound to keep you feeling good and healthy, thus boosting your mental stamina.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Iam a 21 year old girl. 3 year before I felt a lump in my breast and consulted a doctor. She told it is fibroid. I hav taken medicines like primesome, evion and all. Now I am not able to write properly with my hands due to some difficulty. I hand pain om the bones near neck. Feeling tired and some pain and itching on vaginal area. The skin of my breast have changed like old womens and scailness of skin is there. please give an advice.
What can I do to ease my digestive issues during pregnancy?
What happens when you carry a baby in your womb that weighs a couple of kilos? well, it presses upon your digestive tract and makes digestion an issue for you. However, the baby’s weight is not the only factor that matters here. The massive amount of hormonal changes that your body undergoes also adds greatly to the issue.
Digestive problems are not grave during pregnancy. Instead, they are fairly common everywhere. There are many simple steps that can aid you in easing your digestive process when you are pregnant.
1. Sit up straight:
Since the bulging baby is putting on immense weight on your stomach, you need to sit up straight when eating in order to ease the pressure. Moreover, avoid lying down for at least an hour after having your meal.
2. Wind up the meal size:
Along with winding up the meal size, make sure that you increase its frequency, or else your baby will have to starve.
Instead of having three large meals in a day, try dividing them down to five small meals in 24 hours. Small and frequent meals will keep you from bloating and prevent indigestion issues.
Although pregnancy calls for no vigorous activity, it also does not require becoming stationary all at once. When pregnant, you need to carry out 30 minutes of light workout daily, such as walking or riding a stationary cycle. Exercise stimulates adrenaline that in turn promotes bowel movements for a better digestion.
4. Limit caffeine intake:
Caffeine is not going to help with your digestive issues, especially if you are carrying a life in your womb. Hence, try to avoid it, particularly during the night hours.
Ask your doctor to prescribe you some antacids that you can consume on a daily basis. Antacids help a lot with indigestion issues.
6. Don’t bend over your waist:
When pregnant, your waist is the part of your body that is suffering the most pressure. Hence, you would want to bother that part of your body at the least. Avoid bending over your waist. If required, do it at your knees.
7. Eat healthy:
Stuffing your stomach with unnecessary carbohydrates will only make it worse for you. Hence, for a healthy baby as well as a healthy digestive system, resort more to healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables. Fibre in your diet will help you mobilize your gut for an easy digestion.