Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhanan CYour feedback matters!
How treatment is carried out with Photofacial
Hello. I'm 26 years old. I'm suffering from drastic hair loss. Initially it was just dandruff but now hairfall too.
I want to get a good body shape. I am going to gym. So I want to know which food items should I take more.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.
Meri age 25 hai orr mai pichle 5saal se smoking krrha hu mai kitna bhi try kru magr mai smoking krna band nahi karpara hu mera face bht dull hogya hai lips bhi boht dark hogye hai. Kya koi medicine hai jisse mai apni iss habit ko change krsku or kya koi medicine h jisse meri skin or lips normal hojye pehle ki tarah. Please suggest.
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a normal occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars. Here is a list of some of the treatments-
- Derma rolling or micro needling: In this procedure the skin is pierced with microneedles (using a derma roller) which cause a micro-injury to the skin, thereby inducing the skin to produce more collagen thereby healing the acne scars. However, this is a very delicate procedure. Although numerous derma rollers are available in the market, it is best to take help of a professional for this procedure. Not only does this procedure help in reducing ace scars but also prevents wrinkle formation and sagging. However, it is a very sensitive process and needs to be performed with care. Here are some benefits of derma rolling
- Chemical face peels for acne scars: This treatment uses a concentrated form of chemicals which when applied to the skin can remove scarred skin cells thereby allowing healthy cells to grow in their place. Different types of peels used are
- Phenol peel: This is one of the strongest peels available and is best to use under the supervision of a dermatologist. This peel has been said to remove deep scars on the face because the chemicals seep in deeper into the skin underneath the dermis layer.
- Glycolic peel: This is derived from sugarcane and it does not penetrate beyond the epidermal layers of the skin. This peel encourages the skin pores to open and releases the dead cells, thereby improving the skin appearance.
- Trichloroacetic acid: This is milder than the phenol peel but stronger that the glycolic peel.
- Nano fractional radio frequency: This technique uses micro needling as well as a radio frequency to treat the textural irregularities of the skin, wrinkles and other scars on the skin. This is a new technology and has been seen to work pretty well in treating acne scars.
- Laser and filler treatments: Another technology uses fractionated laser to even out the skin by helping the skin in producing more collagen. This requires one to three sessions depending on the intensity of the scars. The ablative laser vaporises the scars, allowing the better skin to form and take its place. The non-ablative laser helps in increasing collagen production.
I am having problem with my mouth. When I wants to eat there is pain in left side of mouth in opening it. This problem continues for two weeks. I am tobacco free person. Feels like some bones are displaced while opening the mouth.
Sir. I am 17year old but my body's growth is not properly. So sir can please guide me to how can I be strong and fit?
My grand father 91 years old is suffering from frequent urination and bad smell. No controlling on urination please suggest me best ayurvedic medicine.
My age is 25 yrs. I am getting very fast weight gain. I do continue workout but when I leave ,again regain weight in a month only. Last month I get 4 kg weight .Now my weight is 75 kg (176 cm height. What type of medicine should I take to control metabolism of body?
I am 27 years old I have skin problems in the middle point have to used number of drugs. There is no solution pls give me one suggestion.
I am having white spots in my hand face nd legs its is increasing day by day I consulted with the doc bt the medicine he gave me reacted badly nd white spots increased now I am taking homeopathy medicine they improved bt nw it is increasing again.
Eating potato in baked, boiled, mashed or crisp 4-5 servings a week can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure.