Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhusudhanYour feedback matters!
I got accident by bike. I have mark on lips and also normal scratch on hand. So please tell mw what medicine should I take?
Sir mera face par sun tanning se dono galo par dark Kale patches hai mein sunscreens use Karta hu daily phir b dark patches Kaam nahi hore hai. please sir tell same tips or treatment. Takki ye patches Kaam ho. Aur mera face fair dikhe.
My wife is 64 years ole. She is diabetic and taking both short acting and long acting insulin. She has kidney problem and present creatine level is 7 and urea 70. She is getting skin boils all over the body which is hitching and painful ( doctors say uremia). She under peritonial dialysis every day(apd). How to bring down creatine level and cure her skin problem.
I'm suffering from appearing white skin on my hand and leg. Sometime it will disappears and again it will come. Please tell me solution for this.
Sir I have dark circles below my eyes. what is reason behind it and also I am suffering from back pain from last 3 months.
Hello, Two months ago I got an accident with facial injuries. Now my problem is abrasions remained on my face, so I want to ask that which type of ointment should be used for that I have already used neosporin antibiotic for anti infection purpose. Can I use melanocyl depigmentation ointment for them kindly help me out.
Stomach pain and I think I saw very very little bloody mucus after I passed stool. I m not really sure if it was bloody mucus or something else. 2 days back I had constipation and I passed a very hard constipated stool that gave me a v sharp pain in the anal area. Then the next morning thr were red-pinkish 1-2 drops of blood after I finished passing stools. No blood in stools no pain. I took pilex (ayurvedic) and ylex (homeopathy) and kept myself well hydrated, now there is no bleeding. Pain has reduced very much and bowel movements got better. But now this stomach pain, gas and bloody mucus very very little though is confusing me if I have some serious problem? Is it colon cancer?
Hii, doctor I have black spots, pimple and scars on my face. I try many cream from 2-3 months but no response. Cream like bajaj nomarks, nivea dark spots reduction etc. But marks are asedes they are not remove or as well as not light or faded. Plse suggest me best cream Doctor.
My age is 27. I have pimple problem on my face regularly. It goes and come back again. How can I get rid of it.?
I wanted to do laser treatment for removing acne scars and small holes caused due to pimples and a lot of oil from my face and white heads on nose and cheeks would it be useful or again it will come back.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.