Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhusudhanYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of red dark on my face tell about that how can I removed this red dark from my face.
I have black skin. How to look fairer. I m applying skinlite cream will this cream help me to be brighter skin.
I hav a very oily face nd I hav to get rid out of it. I hace used multani methi with rose water (gulab jal) but its speed is too slow nd I want a treatment wich works with a fast speed.
I have noticed in these days, my skin is getting roughness as winter started and whenever I tried lotions or cold creams in the next few hours my skin becomes more dark. What should I do?
Hello, I am 19 years old, due to study stress and lack of proper sleep I am suffered from dark circles and eye bags on my face recommend me some best and secure treatment for this solution.
How can we remove the eye bag and dark coloured portion below our eye without the use of any creams or make up. I mean how can we remove them naturally.
I am 18 years old girl and I have oily skin, and hence because of that I have a lot of pimples and these pimples tend to leave their mark on my face. My forehead is completely filled with these kind of marks and there are some on my cheeks and nose as well. Please suggest me something so that my marks are being removed permanently. One more thing I wanted to consult you that is my forehead is darker than my whole face, so tell me something, to maintain even tone of my face.
My wife delivered a baby 2 months ago. She is getting a lump in her left breast, can you please provide a solution on treating this?
I am 20 year old I have pimples and my face going dark please tell me the best fairness cream and pimple remover and dandruff remover.
I am 17 year old and my neck is too dark from my actual colour please suggest me some creams that can actually work permanently on my skin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't' t see any changes. What should I do?
How to get fairer colour naturally by home remedies and pink lips and how to remove very dark circles permanently.
Im 45 years, in march I got detected for Melasma, pigmentation on the skin, cheeks in the face. Using Go lite night cream, morning banana, trenaxa tablet- 500 mg OD, now started laser therapy- 2 sittings. But black areas are still visible. Also trying homeopathy. Pl advice.
My age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 78 kg. I have enlarged prostate 22.6 cc. Can homeopathic medicine SABAL SERRUlATA can help my prostate gland to came in normal size. What are the doses and for what period?
Hearing a doctor diagnose you with 'ovarian cysts' can make your mind think of the worst case scenarios, but this is actually quite a common diagnosis. Almost all women are diagnosed with ovarian cysts at some point of their life. The difference lies in the type and size of cyst diagnosed. Hence, before you panic, read up and get informed. However, not everything you read online is trustworthy. Like every other health condition, ovarian cysts are surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's debunk five of the most common myths surrounding this condition:
- Myth - It requires a surgery: Contradictory to what you may initially think, not all ovarian cysts are harmful. In most cases, these cysts are small, non cancerous and will be resolved on their own. Surgery is needed only in cases where the cyst is abnormally large or where the cyst is diagnosed as a dermoid cyst or as endometriomas. Hence, if you have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst find out how big the cyst is and what type of a cyst it is.
- Myth - It causes infertility: Being diagnosed with a cyst in your ovaries will not make you infertile or restrict your ability to bear a child. However, it can lead to complications that may cause infertility. If these cysts become infected it could lead to scarring of the fallopian tubes. This is one of the most common causes of infertility. Another situation in which an ovarian cyst may lead to infertility is if it is associated with endometriosis.
- Myth - They are cancerous: With ovarian cysts, every case is unique. However, in most cases, the cysts do not develop into cancerous cells and neither are they cancerous to begin with. A pelvic ultrasound can help your doctor diagnose the type of cyst present in your body. If the doctor deems it cancerous, he or she will usually advise surgery to remove it immediately.
- Myth - It only affect women after menopause: A cyst can develop in the ovaries at any stage of a woman's life. A number of women could even develop cysts that they are not aware of. In some cases, women can even develop these cysts post a hysterectomy that does not involve the removal of the ovaries.
- Myth - It cannot be controlled: If you suffer from recurrent ovarian cysts, taking birth control pills can help the situation. This can suppress the development of cysts in future. Losing weight if you are overweight or quitting smoking can also lower the risks of developing ovarian cysts.