Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Bashini.MYour feedback matters!
My wife aged about 56 is suffering from severe Diabetes since 2006 and taking insulin twice regularly for the last 3 months. Recently left leg knee joint pain developed and She is now unable to walk. Kindly help her in this regard. Thanks. Yours sincerely, L.K.SAHOO BHUBANESWAR MOB. NO-9437920027.
My mother's thyroid profile is as: T3: 800 T4: 30 TSH: <0.01 She eats medicine of neo mercazol 5 mg twice a day but is still quite weak and has backaches and side pains and also has reduced physical activity. She is 53 The thyroid test was performed on 28 April 2015 What should I do?
Hello. Sir mere father diabetes ke patient hai. Abhi kuch din pahle unka accident hua tha ab unhe weakness feel hota hai unhe takat ke liye kya kya khila sakte hai market se lake. Ye btaye hame.
I am 47 year old male, firstly I am suffering in hypertension, and secondly my uric acid is high. Please advice me.
Type 1 diabetes, medication is novapaid 16-16-16 and lantus 26-28, even though I am getting g sugar level ranging from 240-280.
I am 27 year old, recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism 6 months back, currently on 50ug thyronorm for 3 months and now Sep-17 I am 5 weeks pregnant, my TSH value currently is 6.37 and my doctor told to continue with same 50ug only, my doubt is to increase the thyronorm dosage from 50 ug or not as my gynecologist told it's fine usually tsh values will fluctuate and no need to increase dose of 50 ug.
Hello Good Morning Sir I am vinod my dads age is 45 above his sugar blood before fasting is 160 and after fasting 206 we had check first time so what we should do to get to normal. Pls can you help me.
Sir, I have a complaint of bleeding from my Gum. Also I am having bad breath. I am 46 and diabetic. Please suggest medicine.
I am diabetic from last 5 yrs. My fasting result is between 100-118 average and pp is 150-200 average. I am taking jalra m 50/1000 in the morning after breakfast and 50/500 after dinner. I suffer a lots from uric acid and leg pain. And so recently my physician have prescribed me furic 40. Please provide me a international prescribed proper diet. At one time I was taking insulin human mixtard 30/70 as I was suffering from infection in my operated knee as the blood level was high for one month. There is myth that taking sugar control pills lead to kidney damage in future. Is it true? And taking insulin prevents kidney damage. please clarify.
Day by day i'm losing my weight I want to gain my weight. And I am a diabetes patient please suggests me.?
Hi. I am 31 years female. Have hypothyroid from past 10 years. Recently I have not got my periods and checked my tsh level. Its is 0.9.So I reduced the dose from 100 mcg every day to 5 days 100 mcg and 2 days 75 mcg. I used regestrone tablet twice daily for periods. I got my periods but the bleeding is very light and it has been 9th day of my period and still I am having brown colour light discharge. Can I use styptovit E 500 mg tablet morning and evening for 1 day to stop brown discharge?
Dr. I have been suffering from diabetes from the last 15 yrs. Earlier I was on allopathic medicines and my sugar levels were never under control. Recently I have undergone open heart surgery and from there on I am on insulin but my diabetes is not under control. It is morning 200 afternoon 140 and again in the evening it is around 200. I take 20 units of novorapid in the morning 15 units in the afternoon and 20 units at night. All before meals. Beside that I take tab. Tranjeta and insulin Lents at night. But still my sugar levels are not coming down. Pl help to control my sugar levels.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control but I feel very low in energy n feel sleepy throughout d day. I do exercise n take lot of precautionary measures in my eating habits but still my sugar shoots up as soon as I eat anything even some plain foods etc. Kindly suggest me what to do?
I'm 26 yr old married female. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and hirsutism when I was 20 years. Doctor said there is nothing that he can do about hirsutism, however I have been taking thyronorm/thyroxin tablets (25mcg) daily in the morning 1-2 hours before breakfast. The levels are within the normal range. But I am unable to lose weight (because of lack of physical activity and sedentary lifestyle). For how should I continue the medication? and is there any cure for hirsutism? thank you.
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.