Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu AdhavathYour feedback matters!
Me an my gf have an unprotected sex but I am quit sure I didn't cum inside her it WS jus foreplay but not sure abo precum so I gv her ipill with in 6 days she got withdrawal bleed but just light. We hv unprotected sex on the 10 th of last month she WS exp her periods on 25 of that month but on 16th she HV withdrawal bleed an after that she had her regular periods following to withdrawal bleed its been month since she is now having abdomen pain an yellowish urine. Is it possible she is pregnant can abdomen pain relate to pregnancy. She is rt now on college trip an it might be infection due to unhygienic food can it be so air can she be pregnant please help.
Dear sir/ madam how we can count a pregnant lady months from last months periods date or next months tell me as soon as possible.
I am married from last 4 months. My wife has taken 6 month anti pregnency pill in starting now her dates are delayed and I checked with kit it was positive and I go. For an abdomanal ultra sound but there was nothing. And she feels very less pain and bleeding in date. Is this because of that anti pregnency tablet?
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.
Thyroid disorders result, when thyroid hormones are produced in higher or lower amounts than the normal values. This is because the hormones released from the thyroid are central to metabolism and can cause constitutional changes in the body. The two major hormones released from the thyroid are thyroxine, t4 and triiodothyronine, t3. Both hormones increase basal metabolic rates. When the levels of t4 and t3 in the body goes above the normal range, hyperthyroidism is diagnosed. When the levels of t4 and t3 in the body fall below the normal range, hypothyroidism is diagnosed. These thyroid hormones are under the control of another hormone called thyroid-stimulating hormone or tsh which is secreted in the pituitary gland. Both an underactive (hypothyroidism) and an overactive (hyperthyroidism) thyroid can cause serious health problems and require urgent treatment.
Symptoms of thyroid disorders--
Sleepines, fatigue, memory loss, attention deficits, confusion, slowness, increased stress, depression, paranoid depression, hallucinations, constipation, decreased libido, infertility, lowered stamina, hair loss, dry, rough, pale and itchy skin, cold intolerance, abnormal menstrual cycles, hoarse voice and slow speech, puffy swollen face and dull facial expressions, irritability, oedema, goiter, mood swings, snoring, muscles and joints ache, slow heart beat, risk of heart disease, liver abnormalities, high cholesterol and triglycerides, hypertension.
Thyroid disorders are especially well suited to homeopathy. There are excellent remedies in homeopathy for the patients suffering from thyroid symptoms. The homeopathic remedy selected will be based on all the symptoms of the patient including physical, mental and emotional states and family history of the patient. Homeopathic remedies stimulate the body's own immune system and offer a long lasting cure rather than giving temporary relief.
Dr. Ruchita chandra a trained renowned homeopath who is well known for treating those cases which have been incurable, and has successfully treated several patients with thyroid disorders.
It can also be triggered or made worse due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd), irritable bowel syndrome, stress or anxiety, obesity, ulcers, stomach infection, thyroid disease, smoking and certain medications.
Some symptoms of indigestion are bloating, gas, growling stomach, abdominal pain, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, acidic taste and vomiting.
You can easily get relief from indigestion symptoms using ingredients from your pantry. For instance, sipping a little water at the first sign of indigestion can give you some relief as it helps increase the gastric ph.