Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. MadhivananYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I have valor of tooth pain since 2 years. Because of pain I lost my 3jaw teeth and all my teeth shaking and one more teeth is ready to loose. Please give suggestion.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from chronic bad breath over the last ten years, even after thorough brushing and rinsing mouth well, the bad breath persists. I will be working in the coming next year and fear with my problem as I cannot interact properly. Please help.
My name is deepu I have some dental problem since three years. My teeth become yellow and some infection in my lower jaw.
Dear sir I had issue with teeth's my teeth's are getting yellowish and there is plague on it now what should I do? Tell me is there any home remedy or which medicine should I take.
I always have sensitivity in my upper teeth. I have used everything like sensodine n all. But no use. please tell me what should I use. I am not ble to eat cold stuff.
My friend is undergoing the root canal treatment. Just after the filling he complained of severe pain. Painkiller isn't able to cure the pain. What to do? Any home remedy? He is 21, male.
The two canine teeth of my son have not grown from their proper slot but have come out rather awkwardly.Kindly advice whether they have yo be taken out of they can be set right in some way.My son is twelve years old.
When I woke up in the morning yesterday, I found pain in my jaw. It seems like the pain is near the joint. Still I have the pain today. It pains more when I talk or open my mouth. What can it be?
I had a lower right wisdom tooth removal 3 months ago and till now i am felling numbness in my lower lip and chin. I consult with the dentist and he suggests me to take a2z vitamin capsules 1 everyday until the problem resolved. My question is what is the problem with me and how can i recover from it? Is there any other medicines or process to recover from it?
I am brushing my teeth regularly then still it is not so white. What should I do for get white shinning teeth.
•Scrubbing technique: This method is for children who are below 9 years of age. Make sure parents are choosing soft bristles with tasteful toothpaste so that they don’t shirk from cleaning their teeth.
•Bass technique: Kids between the ages of 10 to 15 years are supposed to make circular movements so that an adequate massage can be provided to developing gums. This covers all the gums and teeth area and gives a completely clean mouth.
•Roll technique: In this technique one is supposed to give short strokes towards the teeth surface from gum margin. It is said that improper following of this technique may lead to neglected gum margin clean out.
•Fones technique: This is most commonly adopted technique as it is the easiest one. In this technique, the brush is moved in circular motion. Nowadays most of the dentists advise not to use it because it may lead to tooth abrasion.
•Charter’s method: In this technique, individual has to place the brush partially over the gums and partially over the teeth. Vibrating effect is given to the brush in circular movements. This technique is very beneficial but difficult to learn. This is why this is an unpopular technique.
My front upper teeth are showing black lines and rest of set are turning a bit yellow. Plus when I eat something sweet and drink water I feel a quick sensation of pain. What could be cause and solution to it.
I have done with my root cannel for front 2 teeth. And I want to fit braces. Is it harmful to have braces?
My friend is 14 yrs old (male) he is having yellow teeth, he wants to get white teeth what should he do.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.