Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhivananYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 34 years. My name is hansraj i have alser in my mouth from last 1 years i take so many medician but still not relief can you suggest?
All on 4 dental implant procedure for completely missing teeth with minimal bone
(Scientifically documented for 20 years, with 99% success rate)
What is All-On-4?
Four implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. The posterior two implants are specially designed and angulated to achieve, the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, Graft-less, Minimum-Number-Implant-Solution for completely missing teeth.
Often, tooth loss is accompanied by loss of the jaw bone which poses the problem of reconstruction of the jaw bone. For the implantation to be successful, it is necessary to transplant bone from other parts of the body. It requires an additional surgery and many patients can not do the transplant of bone for general health reasons also (diabetes and others).
The All-on-4 solution, will address these drawbacks because it consists in establishing a fully customized denture (bridge) based only on four titanium implants. These implants act as “pillars” to the bridge that supports the prosthetic teeth. The invented process allows taking advantage of existing bone, even if scarce, avoiding having to use bone grafts.
The posterior implants are substantially angled at approximately 45 degrees to avoid compromising the sinus cavity in the upper jaw and the nerve canal in the lower jaw.
The All-on-4 solution owes its name to the very nature of the method, which consists of applying a dental prosthesis with at least twelve teeth (bridge) fixed in the jaw, based only on four titanium implants.
The specific implants or pillars used are protected by international patenting.
Benefits of all on 4 dental implant procedure
– High success rate : Mandible – 98.1%, Maxilla – 98.42% (Success Rate at Cosmodent Dental is 100% till today)
– High aesthetics and function.
– High hygiene maintenance capability.
– Simple surgical procedure, since only 4 implants are used.
– Walk-in Edentulous and walk out Dentulous in less than a day.
3RD DAY WITH NEW TEETH
Classic -Noble Bio care Implant+ Ceramic Crown
Premier- Noble Bio care Implant + Zirconia Crown
I have ulcers in my mouth and throat. I am not able to eat anything. I tried home remedies but there is no improvement. I am also applying glycerin thrice in a day. Please help me!
Hi I am 34 weeks pregnant and yesterday noticed that there is cavity in my teeth and deep inside. Had been to dentist and doctor took X-ray and advice me for root canal. Since there is no pain and upon extra care can I postpone it till my delivery or is it better to get it done? As am worried about the safety of anesthesia and antibiotics and also just one month to go for delivery.
My gums started bleeding some time. Not always but frequently. I am using dabar red paste. If I change paste blesing starts. What to do. How to get rid of this problem. I also take cleaning of my teeth from dentist but no affect.
Hi doctor. I have heat in my body how can I decrease my body heat and I am having gold teeth how should I do white? my tooth are overlapping how can I straighten my tooth.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"
To lessen the degree of pain or soreness in the mouth during the orthodontic treatment, you can gargle with 8 ounces of lukewarm water with one teaspoonful of salt dissolved in it. Swish it around your mouth and then spit it out. It will dull the pain and provide relief.