Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaaranYour feedback matters!
I have little (area of about half of a one rupee coin) lighter tone skin on either side of mouth/lips. What do I do to get rid of it? Thank you.
I am 29years old and I have skin problem from last 7yrs. Segmental vitiligo only on right leg affecting toe and behind knee! Tried with melanocyl and ointment, but it is difficult to manage with regular exposures to sun since I am working. Can it be treated in other way.
My girlfriend lives in Spain and I am in india now days, actually she has a small muscular hard ball in her breast and she already consult with kinesiology person and taking treatment she don't have normally pain but only pain at the time of pressing the breast. Please suggest me if I can do some treatment for her in india or kinesiology is good for her. Thanks.
My left side portion of my face is normal. But my right side portion is uneven. Alike left portion. I observed some extra skin near that portion attached to the bone which is above to right cheek. How can I get the portion like left one. Naturally. Tell me please ?
Can we have fish oil, milk and boiled egg at a time I have heard that it causes permanent white skin patches.
My face and digestion are unfortunate create problem Face so dark ugly in field work. And digestion are good. I am also became gastric present. Please provide solutions.
From several months, I suffered wid pimples, now my face is of full of dullness, how to get glow on skin, how to get glamour?
Sir I have dark circle around the eyes for 8 years. Is there any vitamin deficiency? please help me how to reduce?
I am 25 years old girl. having uneven and dull and dark skin tone. Is there any permanent treatment for fair skin.
Hello. I am a 39 yrs male. The skin in the middle upper/outer part on my left thumb has darkened since a month (area of around 1 inch). Often, it itches and becomes reddish black. At that time it seems as something is going on below the skin too! After a day or two the itching and other issues subside and the skin remains blackish. This keeps on continuing. Since some days skin is being shed from the region in small white patches. I consulted a general physician and he said its due to allergy. But I had no recent change in food habit or anything that might have triggered an allergic reaction. Whats this problem? What should I do?
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.