Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MaaranYour feedback matters!
I had red circular patches on my legs it is circular like shape and itching occurs regularly. How to get rid from this type of skin disease. Wil you please give me an advice. Thank you.
Prostatitis is the inflammation of prostate glands that sits at the base of bladder surrounded by urethra. This gland helps in emptying the bladder using penis that is located in front of the rectum. Individuals suffering from prostatitis may have pain while urination, frequent urination at night, pain at the reproductive organ, fever and chills that may get severe if not properly treated.
The major reasons for this infection are bacteria, stress, immune disorder, trauma and other environmental activities. This disease occurs in four types namely – acute bacterial prostratitis, chronic bacterial activities, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and asymptomatic inflammatory prostratitis. There are various natural medications available for curing the inflammation of the gland successfully.
11 Tips To Cure Prostatitis Naturally
Pumpkin seeds are the best natural cure for prostatitis that is widely used at homes. It has to be consumed along with milk or honey that works in improving the potency of men thereby overcoming inflammation
A powerful antibiotic, Goldenseal is used in treating prostatitis for providing relief effectively. It kills the bacteria responsible for the problem that results in pacifying and healing of the urinary tract. This action also shrinks a swollen prostate, which causes pain during semen ejaculation.
Tomato is a natural cure for prostatitis that helps in strengthening of prostate glands. It contains lycopene, a substance that improves the health of gland and acts against aging efficiently.
Considered as the magical herb, Palmeto provides relief from painful urination caused by the inflammation of prostate glands. On using the palmeto dosage, it clears the urinal tract, initiating the urine stream, heals pain in pelvic and testicular regions, decreases swelling and destroys the bacteria that caused the infection. Its predominant action makes it as the regularly used remedy for prostatitis.
Consuming a large quantity of water daily reduces the complications caused in prostate glands. It is advised to take 8-10 glasses of water that increases the urination process thereby clearing the inflamed prostate and improving its health
One of oldest natural cure for prostatitis is Sesame. Sesame seeds are soaked overnight in order to soften it. In the morning, people have to consume it by chewing the seeds that cures the inflammation of the gland effectively.
Vegetable juices of carrot, spinach and beetroot play an effective role in overcoming prostatitis. Consuming carrot and spinach juice mixture helps in regulating the circulation that reduces swelling in tissues.
Another mix, spinach and beetroot juice of 100 ml has to be mixed with 300 ml that helps in minimizing the effects of prostate gland inflammation
Horsetail, which is also known as bottle brush is used in treating prostatitis related urinary issues. This natural cure for prostatitis is used as short-term treatment because its continuous exposure will cause thiamine and potassium deficiency
Red Grape & Red Berry
Both the fruit contains lycopene, which is important in the proper maintenance of prostate glands. It has to be consumed at an appropriate quantity that eases the irritation on prostate instantly.
Watermelon is the natural cure for prostatitis that contains unsaturated fatty acids in it. This helps in balancing the pH level in the urinary bladder and tract that is needed for strengthening prostate.
The extract of turmeric, curcumin has a powerful anti-toxin that helps in lessening the prostate inflammation. It has to be boiled in water and the filled out decoction has to be consumed twice a day helping the prostatitis sufferer big time.
I have got dark circles which I think is due to glasses I wear so can you please tell me how to get rid of darkcircles they make me look horrible.
Hi im 22 and I have a fair skin tone and now my skin tone has changed to a bit dark completion so how can I get back fair completion back please help me with some home remedies. thank you.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.