Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaalaYour feedback matters!
How to stop over bleeding as her menstrual cycle has been crossed 10 days, before she has taken misoprostol to prevent unwanted pregnancy of 9 weeks.
I am 23 year old unmarried female. From last 3-5 years I am having scanty period flow. My period flow remains for one day only and after that some spotting occur for 2-3 days. Could you please update me is this normal or not? I have consulted many doctors as well and after taking medicines suggested by them I got no improvements and eventually they told me that it's normal. Also I get my periods on time i. E within 30-35 days.
Ayurveda is a just another treatment
Ayurveda has been considered by a majority of society as a treatment method similar to allopathic or homeopathic. But, in fact, ayurveda scripts clearly construe that it is purely a lifestyle. The entire system of ayurveda is envisioned on the four basic pedestals of healthy eating, sound sleep and ample exercises; thus ayurveda establish a system of sound health and curing through the right lifestyle and healthy habits.
Madam. Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Helps out madam we are scared. Please don't reveal our name. Please Please help us fast.
1. Useful in preventing infections during seasonal changes:
When winter sets in or monsoon starts, the weather undergoes drastic changes, bringing new bacteria, germs and living organisms into the air. Some people fall prey to infections and fevers during these months. Taking chyawanprash helps your body in fighting such fungal and bacterial infections.
2. Enhances the digestive system:
If you have a weak digestive system, taking chyawanprash regularly may help you enhance it. It helps streamline bowel movements and digestion of foods. The cinnamon and amla in this formulation have carminative properties, and they help prevent flatulence. It also helps prevent constipation, a condition affecting a major part of human population.
3. Helps fight respiratory issues:
The herbs present in this ancient formulation can help people suffering from long term and chronic respiratory ailments. It actually aids lung functioning to an extent.
4. Helps keep skin radiant and healthy:
Contrary to what many people think, applying beauty products externally on the skin is not enough to look youthful and attractive. What you take in also reflects on your skin. Chyawanprash contains a number of herbs including amla that has vitamin c in good amounts. Those herbs, when taken internally, help skin stay healthy and radiant. So, in a way, eating chyawanprash helps you thwart signs of aging to an extent. The saffron present in this elixir may aid in improving your complexion.
5. Aids in purifying blood:
People who lead a hectic life, get less sleep or gorge on junk foods frequently get excess toxins in their body. These toxins, when stored in the body, lead to the onset of several complications and ailments. They also hamper with natural blood purification process in your body. Eating chyawanprash helps in purifying the blood and eliminates those excess toxic elements from the body.
6. Enhances sexual prowess:
While this is not well known, eating chyawanprash can help boost sexual prowess and help cope with sexual problems better. For example, the herbs present in this formulation help keep menstruation cycle in shape.
7. Assist in coping with stress:
The herbs present in this ayurvedic formulation actually have a calming effect on your nervous system. So, eating it may help you cope better with stress.
8. Sharpens memory and aids brain function:
You have to keep track of so many things in your life and career. It is not uncommon for anyone to forget things at times, even at a young age. Eating chyawanprash makes your body fortified with herbs that aid in boosting brain functions and sharpening memory. Apart from adults, kids can also better focus on their studies and concentrate on various activities by eating this ayurvedic elixir.
9. Offers energy for daily chores:
Owing to workload, incessant multitasking and tension, a lot of people feel a lack of energy in doing things, including daily chores. Chyawanprash contains plenty of herbal extracts that provide your body with enough energy to sail through the daily chores without feeling fatigued or worn out.
10. Aids weight loss:
A lot of obese individuals fail to shed excess pounds because their metabolism is not at an optimal level. Eating chyawanprash helps in stimulating the metabolism and thus aids in losing weight.
11. Heart health boost:
Eating chyawanprash regularly can benefit heart health, say ayurveda experts.
12. Cholesterol regulator:
Chyawanprash intake can help lower the high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It also regulates blood pressure.
13. Helps improve nails and hair:
Eating this elixir may help improve the health of your hair and nails. The antioxidants present in chyawanprash help slow down premature hair graying and prevent brittle nails.
14. Helps combat cold and cough:
Chyawanprash has vitamin c and other ingredients that help your body stave off virus and bacteria that lead to cold and cough.
15. Urinary infections:
Taking chyawanprash is likely to benefit those suffering from urine infection and other related ailments.
I am 27 years old. I got married since 3 yrs. I want to know that my uterus is slight retroverted uterus. So is there any complication in conceiving a child. Nd my periods are only 2 days. Nd its brown in colour.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I had sex with my fiance and it has been 10 days and she has missed her date is there any medicine like I pill that can stop the pregnancy as we missed the 72 hour window? Please help.
Hi, We are trying since 8 months. My wife's last period was on 9th July. Now she is having little pain in left lower abdomen. Gas problem, laziness, lower back pain while walk. While I listen on her lower abdomen I hear continues bubbling sound. Last month also same phenomenon happened but not conceived. Also nipples are slightly bigger and she feel pain while touching it. If it is not conceive, then why those symptoms? Please help.
I want to know that in my folds of vagina always there is a white deposition, is it normal or does this white thing need to be removed and if yes then how and also I had a recent urine test and there was no urine infection.
Sir Muje ya btaye ki agr unprotected sex kre apni wife ka sath BT sperm ko hum bhar chor de jaise hi aye ho kch tym phale kya is case ma Meri wife pregnant hogi ya nhi? Ya phr ma use unwanted 72 nhi Dani pde pls btaye muje ap.
I have been in a relation with a girl from 1.5 year. initially my sex life was quite good and interesting. But as of now she has lost her interest and our sex sessions wil b boring. What might be the reason? The thing is she was in a relation with 3 guys before me. Nearly 8 months with first guy, 3 months each wit other two. I was a virgin wen I got her and v quite loved each other. But now I feel she has lost interest. Is it good to have sex with outsider or not? Im literally attached to her, as she is the first one in my life. I feel like she had enof sex with those guys n I do not always get satisfied. I feel to have sex with others. Help me.
Abortion is the expulsion of products of conception either fully or partially.
The causes of abortion vary from hormonal disturbances any trauma or injury, a severe shock, infectious and foetal abnormalities. It is a nature's way of rejecting a malformed baby.
Other reasons can be:
Uterine weakness or displacement.
Cervical canal weakness.
Bleeding from vagina either profuse or in spots.
Pain is usually the dull type of pain in abdomen and back.
DO'S and DONT'S:
If you have a bad obstetric history like repeated abortions, malformed foetuses, consult a gynaecologist as soon as pregnancy is suspected.
Do not over strain, carry weights, or do laborious jobs during pregnancy.
Take plenty of rest but do take some light exercise. Exercises should be done only under the medical guidance or expert opinion.
Take doctor's advice on diet and medicate.
Do not self-medicate.
I have been using yasmin tablets from the last two months. Last month my periods were fine and regular but this month I did not get my period properly. Jst a little drops.
I'm 23old male. Suffering from haemutria blood in urine. Nothing shown in ultrasound and blood test and urine test. Except blood in urine identified in urine test that is plenty of erythrocytes and 4+RBC. I'm using course given by my urologist. I'm getting mild headache on right side of my head from a week. Is it due to loss of blood or eye sight problem. I'm not feeling weak. No fever. Is it serious condition. I saw red color urine only after when I stressed a lot or after not eating anything is it due to gastric problem.
What is best contraceptive for a man or a woman after having 5 children as and still having option of conciving if needed in future and to make it complicated man does not want to use condoms anyway. What treatment should be given to either one of them without disturbing their normal married life. Thanks. I am from kolkata and one of friend from a Muslim community asked me this question I am myself a pharmacist and having retail pharmacy in kolkata in a hospital but I was not able or sure what to suggest him. I told him to use condoms but he refused that he does not want to use condoms. Pls suggest.
Hi, I am about to marry a girl who had a failed relationship and had a D&C done for abortion. I am a bit concerned that, will she be able to conceive in the future. And will there be any side effects or health concerns associated with D&C? please advice
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi doctor I have always regular period in every month my last periods dt is on 1 st march bt till now I am nt getting my period. I am doing a home pregnancy test bt I think it shows negative because the c section is shows dark purple line bt t section shows a very light purple line. I am taking ovashield medicine last month. Is there any chance that I am pregnant or due to dis medicine I am not getting my period till now.
But... its not so..as it is easier to take out the calories than to try and burn them off..
To drop 1 kg of body fat= Burn/ reduce 7500 calories.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BETTER OPTION ?
BURNING 200 CALORIES/ DAY THROUGH EXERCISE
CUTTING 500 CALORIES/ DAY FROM DIET
Burning 200 calories/ day than through exercise=1 TO 1 1/2 hrs at the gym on the treadmill/ on the rowing machine
Cutting 500 calories a day from their diet=
Just cutting off a couple of sodas, or burger and pizza with cream cheese...
70% CONTRIBUTION OF WEIGHT LOSS COMES FROM DIET AND JUST 30% FROM EXERCISE...
So choose your foods wisely...
TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY..
1) Eat more of foods that are rich in fiber
2) Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
3) Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day...Ideally 8-10 glasses.
4) Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.
5) Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine
6) Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
7) Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
8) Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
9) Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
10) Use wheat flour without sieving.
11) Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
12) Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
13) Avoid refined products and processed foods..
Remember you EAT to LIVE and so DO NOT.. Live to Eat...
Stay healthy .. Stay happy.. ☺