Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M VelraniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 29 years old I didn't get my Periods last month I checked by using pregnancy device it is showing positive. But I have very bad lower back Pain and stomach ache. Please tell me what is the sign.
My wife is five months pregnant, 35 years old, what kind of nutritious food should she consume for healthy baby.
A girl is having very much during her mensuration periods and mensuration cramps also and very worse back pain what to do.
Hello doctor. I'm 28 years old and got married 1.5 years before. Since I have been affected by hbv, we were postponed the pregnancy. Now my husband is vaccinated and we are planning for a baby. Suggest me some tips to get healthy pregnancy with boy baby.
I want to understand what is the recommended dose for birth control pills. How many times I should take it and at what time of the day? For how long I should keep taking them? Which is the recommended brand?
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse the day after my last menstrual period ended. Is it possible to get pregnant after having sex so soon after my LMP?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My periods has started on 13 th April at 11 am. And ends at 17th April at 11 am. And now 19 th April today I was wake up in morning blood has there in my cloths. When it happens didn't know. But now no problem. And 18 th April I was vomited. I don't know what is the symptoms shown. And main thing is last month on May 28 I eat my boy friends semen. And he put his fingers to my vagina. And last month periods was start on 20 th may. Now why this symptoms shown. Periods over after one day blood has come.
Hello doctor, Meri wife ka period 9 sep SE 11 sep Tak Tha Or hum dono ne 14 sep ko sex kiya condom use kiya Maine PR wo break ho gya but ejeculation baher kiya 1-2 drop ager gya hoga toh Kya pregnant hone ke chance Hai Kya?
What is the safe time of sex without using protection and sperm ejaculate into vagina to avoid pregnancy?
I am pregnant woman. May I do face steaming now. And may I take henna leaves and hibiscus leaves for hair bath? Will these affect baby in anyway?
Hello. I am 18 years old. I want to get my period early. I go to the gynecologist and he give me regestrone. I started taking regestrone 5mg on 13 march to 16 march twice daily. doctor said me your period come on 21th march. But yet my period not come. How to get my period cycles early. Can you tell me plzz. I was so tense about this.
Hello doctor, yesterday I got my periods. But there no discharge only a lil bit of brown discharge. Is there any problem?
Smoking May Harm DNA Of Sperm
Smoking damages the DNA of sperm and affects fertility. Researchers have studied 422 proteins in participants sperm. One protein was absent, 27 proteins are underrepresented and 6 proteins are over-represented.