Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Velrani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M VelraniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is one if the best doctor
I want homeopathy medicine for vaginal discharge with foul smell from 6 years off and on pl guide me.
Contraceptive pills is safe for future pregnancy? If I use saheli for 3+year so saheli any effect for future baby born? Saheli safe ya not?
After how many days can I know whether i am pregnant or not. Is there any home remedies to test pregnancy.
Common Penis Problems That Fitness Buffs Should Be Aware Of
There's no doubt that regular exercise is good for the mind and body. But a regular gym goer has a host of penis problems that they're more susceptible to than those sitting on the couch. Between less than sanitary conditions, communal bathrooms and lots of sweat, your typical gym is ripe with bacteria that can leave your penis vulnerable to discomfort. But with a little knowledge, many of the most common penis problems found at the gym are easily diagnosable and treatable.
Here are the three most common penis problems found at the gym and how you can solve them:
1) Yeast Infection - Most commonly thought of as a female health problem, men can also find themselves with a yeast infection, especially if they're frequenting the gym. This type of infection is caused by a fungus called candida. While candida is usually present on the body and perfectly healthy, an overgrowth of it can be the cause of a penile yeast infection. Symptoms of a male yeast infection typically includes itching and a burning sensation accompanied by a red rash or white, shiny patches on the penis. In some cases, a thick white substance may be present.
Candida thrives in dark, warm and moist conditions, making it essential to change out of sweaty gym clothes as soon as your exercise is over. Spending the day in used gym clothes can make one very susceptive to this common problem. Curing a male yeast infection will require an over the counter antifungal crème.
2) "Jock Itch" - Tinea cruris, the fungus behind "jock itch," is another common ailment for the regular exerciser. Like candida, tinea cruris flourishes in dark, warm and moist areas, making the groin and inner thighs especially vulnerable after a vigorous workout. Because tinea cruris is a form of ringworm, it has a distinct mark, making it easy to identify and diagnose. A man dealing with "jock itch" will suffer from a red, scaly, circular rash with raised edges that often itches and burns.
Like yeast infections, "jock itch" can be easily avoided by swapping soiled gym clothes with fresh, clean options after a workout. It's also essential not to share damp towels or be in close contact with others that may be experiencing tinea cruris. Over the counter antifungal crèmes will clear up this very common infection.
3) Chafing - In and out of the gym, penis chafing is a common problem that affects many men. However, gym conditions can make active men particular vulnerable to this uncomfortable condition. Damp skin is more likely to cause friction, making excessive sweat a top culprit for a chafed penis. Unlike yeast infections or jock itch, penis chafing is marked by red, flakey skin and, while uncomfortable, won't cause the acute itching and burning common with infections.
To combat chafing, opt for looser, breathable clothing. Synthetic materials tend to be best as cotton can trap moisture. In the case of chafing, a delicate moisturizer can also be applied to relieve uncomfortable symptoms. A cool compress with a clean, dampened towel can also quickly relieve irritation caused by chafing.
While waiting for an antifungal crème to work, those afflicted with a yeast infection or jock itch can quickly relieve their symptoms. Delicately wash the infected area with warm water and a mild soap. If the infection is particularly severe, just water will work as soap may irritate the area even more. After washing, gently pat the area dry and apply a high-quality penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) designed to soothe and protect the sensitive penis area. While penis problems at the gym are common, they don't have to get in the way of an active lifestyle.
My girlfriend was suppose to have her periods last month June 24th but till 16/7/2016 she has not got .and secondly she has thyroid problem and she takes 75 mg thyronorm tablet daily. Kindly let us know what might be the problem.
I am having multiple fibroids in uterus .largest 5 cm. Heavy bleeding but controlled with texid. Hysterectomy advice but I want to achieve surgery. please advice.
My wife is pregnant just 4 days . Kindly guide what precautions she should take in first trimester. After 2 years she got pregnant after medication and iui What are dos and do nots.
Hello mem. I am 22 year old. Mere december se period nhi aa rahe h. Sirf ek do dag aa rahe h. Mene Dr. Ko bhi check karwaya bt wo b samjh nhi pa rahi h kya reason h. Pehle kbhi aisa nhi hua. December se aisa ho raha h. Or mere period ki date b fix nhi h. Please mjhe bht tensn ho rahi h period kyu nhi aa rahe h thk se. Pet b ful raha h thoda. Please ap solutions bataye.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.