Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Velrani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M VelraniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
yeah ,thats good.She did her job perfectly with patience
She is one if the best doctor
I was on krimson 35 from november. Doctor prescribed me to start from 5th day of the cycle. But did not remember if I have started from 4th or 5th. Pill pack ended timely and bleeding occurred in the 7 day break. I again started dec pill pack from the 5th day of period (may be the gap was 8 days. My dec pill pack ended on 24th dec (usually take the pill from 9-11 pm at night. Never missed any pill. On 25th dec partner rubbed his unprotected genitals on my butt (no intercourse, no ejaculation, he went to toilet before the act). Bleeding occurred from 28th dec-2nd January. Again started jan pill pack from 5th day. This time the gap was 7 days. And I took the pill on same time each day. Pill pack ended on 21st jan and bleeding occurred from 25th January to 29th january. My feb pack got over on 18th February and period started from 22nd feb to 27th feb Every time bleeding was light on the first day and got heavier on third day and from fourth day night it becomes lesser and it comes regularly on 4th day of stopping pill. My march pill got over on 18th march. And today is 22nd till now no periods. No sex activity after 25th dec. Is their any chance of pregnancy since I had certain confusion with November pill regarding the pill free interval. Since no ejaculation or intercourse, will it be able for sperms in precum to make you conceive? Is their any chance of conceiving? M I safe.
I have a sex with my girl friend ,used condoms and she took pill now she is missing periods is she is pregnant.
There is a reason behind this. Eating slow and having smaller bites help you eat less and chewing it properly help in absorption of nutrients and help in healthy digestion.
Eating fast leads to more calorie intake which leads to weight gain. When we are eating fast we tend to gulp more food and by this one can face digestion problems and nutritional inadequacies.
Slowing the speed of eating help you in lowering down your energy intake and it also suppress your hunger pangs. Slowing eating helps you enjoy your meal and enjoy the taste and flavors of food.
How to eat at the right pace:
- Portion control: the portion size and obesity moves parallel. If you increase the portion size of your food simultaneously there will be inclination in your weight. Inclination in weight day by day leads to obesity. One of the biggest contributes to obesity is portion size. Don't sample everything on buffet table. The more you have the more you eat.
- Frequent meals: try to have small and frequent meals in a gap of 2 to 3 hours every day, instead of having a few big ones as this regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism. This will also keep your hormones balance, keeps your energy level high, improve digestion. If you’re eating healthy whole foods during those small meals, you will be less likely to experience hunger cravings and binges.
- Chew food: chewing food properly leads to proper absorption of nutrients.
- Focus on food: don't watch t. V, use cell phones, etc while eating food. Focus on food so that you eat your food properly, slowly and chew it properly. While watching tv you don't chew food properly and you tend to eat more and sometime you overeat also.
- Patience: if you have finished food, wait for some time till the body signals brain that it's enough for it. But at times we keep on eating when we are full and tends to overeat. Hence, overeating leads to weight gain.
Hi Doctor, Mujhe breast mai ek lump hai aur us mai pain hota hai aur 3 cm long hai. Maine doctor se bhi consult kara toh surgery ke liye bola hai. Then kya krna chaiye mujhe.
My wife is two months pregnant and she is facing acid problem. My question is that is it a problem for my wife or baby? What should be the remedy for it? In the evening time she feels her stomach heavy and can not eat anything. Please someone answer me.
Beleive me your body does not work like that.
Try thinking in reverse-:
Someone who eats chips most days, does not lose 2 kgs by eating healthy one day.
Someone who sits on the couch most days, does not lose 2 kgs from going to the gym one day.
Its about your lifestyle. Not about a single moment.